Who else loves NPR?

My favorite shows are All Songs Considered, A Prairie Home Companion, and Michael Feldman's Whad'ya Know.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
i love the buzz of an AM radio signal.

and yes, NPR is good.

Where I live, we get NPR on FM stations.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Prairie Home Companion is bitchin
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by yeahyeah
Prairie Home Companion is bitchin

Hell yeah. Garrison Keillor has the coolest voice ever.

i feel smart when i listen to it for a long time
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by Skierinanutshel
awwwww but thats half the fun......
Yeah, I know. But it's kinda nice getting to hear it clearly.

Also, I encourage everyone to subscribe to their Live Concerts From All Songs Considered Podcast. There are some great bands they have on there.

I listen to it occasionally. It's nice for when you're in the car but don't want to listen to music. All Things Considered is great.