All this equipment has been used only for a couple gigs, im getting rid of it because i need some money right now. I thought i would tell this website about it before i put it on ebay so heres some stuff.

Crate XT120R 120W Guitar Combo - Looking for $250 shipped but i will take an offer

Dunlop DB-01 Dimebag Crybaby From Hell - $90 Shipped

Metallic Red Jackson WRXT X Warrior Electric Guitar - $350 Shipped

Marshall MG30DFX Combo - barely touched $180 Shipped

Digitech Metal Master - $60 shipped

If anybody is interested in pics just ask me and i can get them for you.
Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dimarzio Evolution Pickup
Crate 120 watt
Dimebag Wah
There are the pics for the Jackson anybody else interested if not these are goin on ebay
Now give me your honest opinion on the crate: how is it for classic hard rock? I've played a few crates in GC and they have been complete shit. I have never seen this model though. Please give me a quick rundown on its features, and can you give ranks on each amp tone. Thanks
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Well to start off i played in a classic hard rock band for about 3 years with this amp and it has done very well in my opinion. It comes with a foot switch which changes from a rythym guitar setting more crunchier like more of the classic rock stuff. The other channel is the solo channel and you can tune that for Hard rock to heavy metal. The third channel is the clean channel which is very clear at loud volumes and if you turn the reverb knob just right it sounds very good. Also has speaker inputs to hook up to a stereo or what not. If you want to know anything else just let me know
Well i looked online a bit and this amp seems good for my playing style. However, since it is SS (right) it will not sound great with my EMGs. That is the most debatable decision for me because the price is very attractive.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Yeah i am not sure how the emg's would sound out of it but i have a les paul and it sounds wonderful with it. Even my Jackson sounds good out of it, never tried an emg with it though
Im adding another item to the list

Digitech Metal Master - $60 shipped
Gear

Crate 120 watt
Dimebag Wah
Anybody else interested?
Gear

Crate 120 watt