hmmmm i think deans are overpriced so i would go ESP...thats just my opinions thought...
and i like the xplorer shape better.. and judging your avatar so do you

plz dont flame me...
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
ok thanks you guys. both look awesome, the dean comes with a hard case, they are both the same price. Yeah I love both Metallica and Pantera. Ill probably go for the esp-ex 400
Apparently dean guitarsfrequented this forum alot and found a solution to its bakrupcy problems....rape

they raped dimebig alive...and dead
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Deans are good, but they don't beat ESP. The Dime guitars are all that Dean has, really. ESP has so much more.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by the agony scene
or you could save for the dan jacobs sig that we know burns deep within your heart to own .

or in his pants.....or mine.

seriously though esp
get the ESP. all around better guitar.
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Definitely the ESP/LTD.

I tried a dean at guitar center. The neck was an odd V shape (i know that's what they use), and i honestly thought the thing couldn't be worth no more than $350. Maybe $500 at the most. The floyd didn't have very much range. Turns out it was a Dean From Hell and worth $900.
A non Dime ML
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.