dont worry theyre normal gauge bass strings just that theyr some brand i havent heard of

theyre called GALLISTRINGS and then it has ROCK STAR at the bottom and they cost the same as other strings

anyone heard of them? iv had d'addario strings on which im happy with for about a month or 2 now and im not sure if i should change them or keep these for backup strings
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
I personally have never heard of them. This is why I was glad if mom and dad bought me something for bass they either asked me what I'd like with a price range or just shout a product name at me and see if I drooled or not.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Quote by Revelation
I personally have never heard of them. This is why I was glad if mom and dad bought me something for bass they either asked me what I'd like with a price range or just shout a product name at me and see if I drooled or not.

HAHAHA
Always I repeat Always have backups.
Quote by ACG
Put scotch tape on your penis and icy hot on your balls

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
What the hell does that have to do with freeing whales from pirates?
What the hell, use em. Worst things that happens is you dont like them, and you have to get new strings. (Which your going to have to do anyways).
wtf does it matter, strings are strings...

slap em on the bass, you don't like them, change them.
Originally posted by Fendon
your freakin ugly bud

do you have cancer?
Quote by Revelation

yea i send my mother a email with links to everything she should buy me.

but if you like the tone of the strings you have on there keep them until they sound dead. or you could just change them and see if you like the new ones.
ok well im liking the strings i have on now so i think il keep these as backups seeing as i have no backups and i got some gigs coming up

thanks for your help, and you guys have some good points
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all