Page 1 of 2
I was in a rollover about a year ago. If you want details, let me know. Otherwise its a wall of text.

Anyway, due to the accident, I can't ride with anyone except my dad. He's the only one I trust enough to go anywhere with. Also, I dont drive myself either so...

I wont ride with my sister because shes relatively new to driving, and she's been rea-ended and fender-benders. I wont ride with my friends, because I dont know their driving history, so I cant say either way.

So, what should I do?
get over it, not to sound like a jerk. the best way to get over a phoabia is to just do it.
find some way to cure your paranoia, accidents happen

Edit: or you could always ride a bike
and Cut to cut the grass?
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by metaldud536
Use "Fly" to go from city to city, "Surf" to go from island to island, and "Dig" to escape from caves.

Quote by samick007

Edit: or you could always ride a bike

Quote by metaldud536
Use "Fly" to go from city to city, "Surf" to go from island to island, and "Dig" to escape from caves.

Or you could try taking La Conchita.

I love you Metaldud.

80th best UGer
Best way is to go short distances with your friends until you feel you're alright with them. Also drive with your father short distances. Basically take baby steps until you're alright. That's all I can say.

EDIT: Don't forget you can use Waterfall to climb large waterfalls. (Just wanted to fit in )
Quote by metaldud536

I think he meant to imply that he is also to paranoid to travel by pokemans
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by metaldud536

I can't believe I got that
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
well the odds of getting into an accident don't change, no matter who you are with. the fact you can drive with your dad doesn't mean much since other people can be bad drivers and end up hitting your dad (God forbid). either way you just gotta think that it's beyond your control, you could be walking down the street and be killed, or getting out of the shower. don't live your life in fear, if something happens then it happens. hopefully your fear passes. unless you're a rly shitty driver...then stay off the road
Drive by yourself, fast, around sharp bends, the adrenaline will cure you..
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by iantheman
I think he meant to imply that he is also to paranoid to travel by pokemans

He could always buy the bicycle in Cerulean or Goldenrod, I hear it's only 999,999!

80th best UGer
Quote by mustangrobert13
He could always buy the bicycle in Cerulean or Goldenrod, I hear it's only 999,999!

true dat
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
lrn2drve

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by heaven's gate
Drive a Volvo.

this. i wouldnt be here if i wasnt driving a volvo when we crashed
Quote by metaldud536

Wow. I understood that.
Dude, in the first post, I said I dont drive myself. I would only do that if I had a liscence (and I could spell right).

I can only go 30 when I'm with my dad. Any faster and it spooks me.
Quote by neptune1988
Dude, in the first post, I said I dont drive myself. I would only do that if I had a liscence (and I could spell right).

In that case...

lrn2b.a.man

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by neptune1988
I cant drive, so what should I do?
walk, crawl, or fly. those seem to be the only options left.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by lemon
Take the bus?
Nooooooo!

didn't you ever see Speed? that simply won't work!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by metaldud536

no offence dude but 99% of your jokes have to do with pok'e'mon... im really sick of it
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Quote by neptune1988

Dude. You are around the same age as me. I got my license when I was 18. Don't make a big deal about it. Go get your license.

Quote by Caramello Ruell
no offence dude but 99% of your jokes have to do with pok'e'mon... im really sick of it

No U.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Nooooooo!

didn't you ever see Speed? that simply won't work!

Exactly. TS, you should just kill yourself now to save yourself the trouble of potentially being killed in every possible scenario that may occur.

Oh, and watch Final Destination to sooth your worries.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
buy a bike...

oh and to continue the crappy pokemon jokes...

use teleport to escape battles...fissure to one-hit KO...and sand-attack to really piss people off...

and yes i know those arent HMs

gear:
line 6 spider valve 212
ibanez RG5EX1
vinci VE5PK
Learn to drive, if you are so worried about the people you are driving with then learn to do it yourself. I used to be paranoid about driving too, i couldn't get out of a parking lot for weeks learning how to drive, now i can do pretty much anything and i trust myself behind the wheel more than anybody else.
i live in iowa...the roads were icy and, mid winter, i rolled my tank of a truck...and i had to drive like two days later...i drove like 35 mph but i slowly got over it...though idk how im gonna do THIS winter lol

gear:
line 6 spider valve 212
ibanez RG5EX1
vinci VE5PK
Quote by PureRockNRoll
Get over it, roll overs can be fun. 4-wheeling ftw.

I take it you've never been in an accident?

Or you were and it damaged your brain so bad you think everything's backwards?
hmm... you should listen to pantera.... one of the songs on the album "a vulgar display of power" is very interesting......
What should you do?

Get over this paranoia you have.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Dude, seriously, grow a pair, get your license and stop worrying. Worse things have happened then a rollover, my dad rolled his jeep into a 25 ft. ditch when he was 16 and it hasn't changed him (minus having mild back problems and putting off drinking forever) but the point is he got over it and got back behind the wheel. Get that license and stop yo bitchin'
Quote by metaldud536

You forgot ESCAPE ROPE...jerk.
Page 1 of 2