I am planning a trip around the US with several friends after we graduate from high school. We have set aside at least a month to do this. I had a few obvious places in mind like, The Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, The Crossroads, Yellowstone, to name a few. If you had the opportunity to go somewhere, where would it be, and what would you do? Just curious to see what you guys have to say, and I know you guys will throw out some good ideas.

EDIT: We are thinking beginning of June-beginning of July, if something you think of is time sensitive.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Last edited by swordsrkewl at Nov 3, 2008,
Flip a coin every time you reach a major crossroad.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Just hike the entire application trial. I have only spent like 3 weeks hiking on it because that is the most time me and my friend could both get off from work at one time.
Quote by iceman_8319
Flip a coin every time you reach a major crossroad.

That could be very interesting the first few times....
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Canada.

But seriously, Las Vegas is the only place I've ever wanted to go...Crack, Rape, and Elvis Impersonators with Moose Knuckles.

The life.
I Had No Sig Once.

?
I think you've got a good trip planned already.
You might also consider dropping by Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico.
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.
Quote by dylpikle9
I think you've got a good trip planned already.
You might also consider dropping by Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico.

Meh, picture this if you will, take the a map of the US and draw an oval stretching to all parts of the US, I want to do something like that in a month. I would like to go out West and up to New England, too, not sure what to see though.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor

Quote by superslash1994
Quote by swordsrkewl
Meh, picture this if you will, take the a map of the US and draw an oval stretching to all parts of the US, I want to do something like that in a month. I would like to go out West and up to New England, too, not sure what to see though.

I don't see a problem if you follow that oval counter-clockwise starting at Yellowstone.
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.
id like to see the redwoods in California. they just seem so epic.

i also would like to visit Seattle. it seems like a really cool city.

also, drive down to Key West.
I'm intrigued that you're planning on going to Vegas at age 18. I think more options would be available to a group of friends once they reach 21.

EDIT: Seattle is a great place in the summer.
Detroit
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Plenty of nice stops here in Texas, you could see the Alamo in San Antonio (and the town, by the way, is filled to the brim with extremely hot tejano girls.), I'd probably skip Houston, it's a nice party city, but not very good for sight-seeing. Naturally, thanks to Ike, I would leave Galveston out. If you work your way from the west side, you could start with SA (and pass through the Davis mountains, which are quite beautiful), and move east out of state and hit Louisiana.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Floridas pretty awesome. Its got a bunch of amusement parks and really nice beaches and the weathers not too bad (barring a few hurricanes now and then).
if you come to PA, check out Philadelphia. tons of historical stuff there if you like that.

also stop at Gettysburg. again, a lot of historical stuff.
Quote by dylpikle9
I don't see a problem if you follow that oval counter-clockwise starting at Yellowstone.

Starting out in Ohio, Columbus.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor

Quote by superslash1994