Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
They put some blow up boobs on him so that he could win some contest, and the prize was some pokemon or something like.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Castlebravo
Why do you care?

Truthfully I dont really.. I just thought it was really funny and I was curious why. xD
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
is it weird I wanted him to take his top off
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by xaviergray
I heard about this a long time ago, sounded quite idiotic of the animators to make something like this and expect it to get on the air.

Well in Japan they don't give it a shit. The animators didn't intend for Pokemon to be a worldwide hit.
I was expecting James Hetfield with tits.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by heaven's gate
WTF. Did you go looking for this?

lmao no I stumbled upon it when I was looking for banned commercials for my Foundations of Advertising class. Then I thought it was pit worthy.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Last edited by Shadowenspirit at Nov 3, 2008,
I was expecting James Bond with tits.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009

LOL, same here. Was kind of dissapointed
Tits or get the fu- WAIT!

...is it sad that if I didn't know he was a guy I would think he was hotter than Jesse?
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by MedicreDemon

Same here.
But I think this is just as weird.
Quote by xaviergray
Well, James is my name, so I thought they were talking about me. I was like :O How do they know? The government is watching me...

The Pit > any government

Quote by a_muster121
lol his are even bigger than hers. (dont know "her" name)

Fail
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by MedicreDemon

Me too.

As for an explanation, i don't think there is one.

Quote by a_muster121
lol his are even bigger than hers. (dont know "her" name)

^ Lame attempt at acting like you don't know pokemon character names = fail.
Quote by dubstar92
The Pit > any government

Fail

troo dat
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
Quote by Shadowenspirit
lmao no I stumbled upon it when I was looking for banned commercials for my Foundations of Advertising class. Then I thought it was pit worthy.

Well, it is boob related, so yes naturally it is pit worthy. And since "boobs" is in the title your thread will get 3582469856 views.
James' boobs are inflatable....

o.O

I'm scared =(
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
Last edited by RipeFlesh at Nov 3, 2008,
wikipedia says:
"Beauty and the Beach" is banned in all countries that receive the series from 4Kids Entertainment. It is the 18th episode of the original Japanese series. On June 24, 2000, a newly produced English-language version of the episode aired on Kids' WB! as "Beauty and the Beach". Promoted as a "lost episode" special presentation, it has only received one rerun and has not yet been shown elsewhere or released on DVD or VHS.
In this episode, the female characters all enter a beauty contest. Team Rocket also enters, with James donning a suit with inflatable breasts. One scene of the episode involved James showing off his artificial cleavage for humorous effect. Eventually it aired in 2000. Any scenes with James in the bikini were removed.
laughed so hard at the thread title.
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Quote by MedicreDemon

So was I. Or James Labrie o.0
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by Aidan93
wikipedia says:
"Beauty and the Beach" is banned in all countries that receive the series from 4Kids Entertainment. It is the 18th episode of the original Japanese series. On June 24, 2000, a newly produced English-language version of the episode aired on Kids' WB! as "Beauty and the Beach". Promoted as a "lost episode" special presentation, it has only received one rerun and has not yet been shown elsewhere or released on DVD or VHS.
In this episode, the female characters all enter a beauty contest. Team Rocket also enters, with James donning a suit with inflatable breasts. One scene of the episode involved James showing off his artificial cleavage for humorous effect. Eventually it aired in 2000. Any scenes with James in the bikini were removed.

Thank You xD Also you are a Barrie resident nicely done =d Georgian College ftw.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by MedicreDemon

This.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202