Page 1 of 2
this CYOA is for people who tried out for other CYOAs and havent made it. So you can write for this one as practice, just PM me and Ill accept depending on how many people are writing at that moment, like all the others, you will have a number of chioces after each segment, and the first one that gets 3 vots will be next. Again, this is for beginner writers, so only have constructive critisism ( or however you spell that) I will make another thread where you can whine about all the crappy stuff.

Heres the story: you are Ara Vulgaris, A 16 year old guitar player in a three person band. Laura, the bassist/singer, Michael, the Drummer, and you. Your band name is The Storm.
You have been doing odd jobs for awhile, and you have enough money to buy a cheap,( but better than your old) guitar. You drive your Crotch Rocket over to guitar center. You look at the long haired drugged up guy behind the counter, he says "hows it goin?"
"Fine." you say. Taking a few steps towards the guitars you hear him say "Duuude"
"What?" you reply.
As you turn around, you see he is wearing the same shirt as you( Led Zeppelin).
After exchanging high-fives, he gives you 25% off of any guitar! do you...
A. Take An epiphone Les Paul
B. Get a Flying V, made by Ibanez
C. Get a Fender telecaster
D. I HATE zeppelin!!, my brother gave me this shirt for christmas and I hardly wear it.
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

compliment from fellow UGer
C. telecaster ftw
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
Wow, I didnt excpect people to actually vote, usually all my threads are fail.
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

Ok! telecaster FTW!!!!

After showing the drugged up guy at the counter your choice, he half-grins and gives it to you. You look at your watch and say, "$#!t, Im late for practice!!" You drive your little crotch rocket over to Lauras garage.
"What took you so long?" Michael and Laura say in unison.
"this." you reply, taking out your fender telecaster.
They stare in amazement. " How could you afford that?", Michael asks.
"That druggie at gutar center had the same shirt as me, so he gave me a discount."

After a few minutes of small talk, you start practicing, you do alot of you own stuff, like "I wont wake up tomorrow" And "Lego", when your done with that, you play "Believe" by the bravery and "Today", by smashing pumkins.
Then a man walks in the door, hes in a suit, and hes wearing a hat, covering his short hair.
" I was walking by, and I couldnt help but notice that you guys sound pretty good."
"thanks, I guess." Micheal replies.
"But anyway, I have an offer you cant refuse, The bar down the street has a pretty famous local band playing( Rosehill Drive) and they need an opener. It pays 50$"
You all look at each other and back at the man, and in unison, you say.....

A. Hell no Asshole!!!!
B. Sure
C. only if you make it 75$

New! if you are an administrator or mod in another CYOA, you can ask writers here to write for yours!! however, If you have been accepted into another CYOA, you cant write here, this is for rookies ONLY!!!
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

ok, Im voting B just so the story can continue, writing now.....
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

Last edited by theamericandj at Nov 4, 2008,
B.You take the offer

The man walks out the door with the tip of his hat.
"saweet" Laura exclaims
"what will we do with the money?" you ask.
"Give it to charity!" Michael says in a high pitched girly voice.
You all laugh and start to get ready for the show.

You all get a ride from Michael, the only one without a crotch rocket, and in the car, you decide to spend the money on some new equipment for the band when the show is done.

You walk into the bar, its cleaner than the others around town, its probably just that way for rosehill drive. It seems you got there just in time, the bartender shoves you onstage, and you have to play with no soundcheck.
Laura goes up to the mike, "Hello cooper's bar! we are the storm!"
A few cheers go up as you start to play "Helicopter" by bloc party.

" Are you ready for a Miracle?!?!... * dwang!*" as the song ends, a few claps and cheers go up, not much else.
You do "Lego" and "Californication", and start the opening chords to, "I wont wake up tomorrow." when you get called off for Rosehill Drive.

You can see the man that gave you the contract and walk up to him.
"That was amazing!!!" the man, says, giving you the 50$ " How about some drinks?"
apperently this man thinks were old enough to drink, you start to tell him, were 16, when Micheal says, " SURE!!"
You sit there, downing your second cape cod when you and Michael see that look in Lauras eyes, that says threesome time!

After getting back to Michaels place.(the only safe place for threesomes because Michaels parents always pass out after 6 pm.

while you on Michaels Queen sized bed with Laura there too, you feel something, it feels good~! You keep rubbing your **** on it when you realize... HOLY SHIT!!!! this isnt any part of lauras female-unique parts, its Michaels leg!!! You run out of his room, naked and saying "eww, eww, eww" Michaels dad is getting a beer,still high when he sees you.
"Oh man, I am soooooo stoned", he says, passing out on the floor. Youre shaking now...

You wake up the next morning, on the floor of Mikes Nissan, hungover, and nakers!! do you....

A. get some clothes
B.Walk back to your house naked..
C. get some more sleep

New! if you are an administrator or mod in another CYOA, you can ask writers here to write for yours!! however, If you have been accepted into another CYOA, you cant write here, this is for rookies ONLY!!!
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

Sorry Ppl for the triple post, I gotta let readers know that a new segment is written.
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

Quote by RedDeath9
I'm still waiting for one in the fugitive edition...
Waiting for a threesome in Fugitive Edition? We haven't even gotten Amy out yet.

Unless... Foursome?

I vote C, even if it doesn't matter anymore.

@theamericandj: There is no need to triple post or anything like that. If you write it, they will come.

I'll be lurking in this thread for new writers.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
ok.... I wont triple post, and I had no Idea that no one would complain about my horrible sex scenes.

B walk back to your house naked.
----------------------------------------------

You start walking to your house... naked, and You have "Californication" stuck in your head... and it needs to come out....

You sing "Californication" on the street, naked, and hungover. (Youve done this before, many times)
Now youre dancing in a slow hippe trance walk, you spin around a few times, and you cant help but say "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" you feel a tap on your shoulder,"Come with me" the police officer says as you turn around uh oh, the fuzz.
you wet your pants, but you dont have any, so you wet the police officers pants.
He takes a few steps at you but you smack him across the face and run.
"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!" you hear as you run away. But he catches you and puts you in his car.

You arrive at the station, your parents are there. "h-h-hi" you utter as you all walk into a room.

"AGAIN???" your dad says when he hears the whole story. "theres only one thing to do..."
"What?" you say, scared.
"Military school."
do you....
A."I guess its the only way..
B.Grab the gun out of the police officers holster.
C.run into a hidey place and call your band.

Please people, feel free to post compliments, tips, complaints, and advice!
and I need more writers, so please, if youre a rookie, please PM me, and Ill se what I can do, and others, you can sponsor this is any way if you want to.
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

Last edited by theamericandj at Nov 5, 2008,
C! let's get the rest of the band in trouble
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

ok, C it is, run into a hidey place and call your band, Im writing now, and after 3 or 4 days of writing, Im still the only writer, and the same few people are voting, except for today we had Tincho vote.(Thank you!) but still, this may be sponsored by anyone,(especially you boreamor, because your so famous!) to get more writers AND readers.
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

C hide and call your band
--------------------------------------
You say, "Alasarophagus!" and point towards the window.
"What in the hell is a-" The police officer starts to say, until he sees you running.
You go to the second floor where you hide in a janitor closet.
I gotta remember this place you think as you see you have a great singnal there.

Michael finally answers your call.
"Who is it?"
"It's me! Ara!"
"What do you want?"
"Im in the police station, I need help, I-"
"Lemme guess, "Californication?"
"Umm, yea, just get me outta here!"

you wait FOREVER in the janitor closet, when you hear faint honking of Michaels Nissan.
You burst out of the broom closet, knocking over your mom and dad, and jump through the window! Ouch!

You level yourself so you hit Michaels car, but you fall into a dumster instead. "Mmmmm, Pop-tarts."

Michael pulls you out, puts you in his car, and starts driving.
Immideatly you start arguing over the subject.
"STOP IT!" Laura was sitting in the back the whole time.
Michael and you grumble as you turn away from each other.
Then you fall asleep.

"Here" Michael says, pulling into a train station, "The 5 o'clock freight will be here soon, you can hitch on it."
"Geez, you'd think I was getting away with murder or something."
"You are, an old man had a heart attack when he saw you dancing."
You both laugh, then Michael drives off.
Do you...
A. hitch the train.
B. wait for a car to drive by, and hitch on it.
C. wait for the police to come.
D. What-EVER, this is retarded, I'm goin home.
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

Remember, just PM me, rookies, and you will probably be accepted as a writer.
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

Why does the dad always die in these CYOAs? The pit must have some serious issues about masculinity.

I vote A.

The DWs of Dee Pitt Edition have accepted the proposal of Practice Edition. There is now a "How to become a DW V3.0" on the group page. (link in my sig)
Quote by Grundy0
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Why does the dad always die in these CYOAs? The pit must have some serious issues about masculinity.

The dad is still alive.
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

^Oh, I thought it said "your old man had a heart attack when he saw you dancing..."

Oh well.
Quote by Grundy0
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
and, he didnt really die.. It was a joke.....
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

A Hitch the train
-----------------------------
You jump on the train as it rolls to a stop, you get in an open cart, empty except for some bags of apples and a book. the Outsiders By S.E. Hinton.(Oh, and you brought your telecaster.)

You decide to play a little and then read the book. You're at the part where Dally starts picking on Cherry when you doze off and fall asleep.

When you wake up, the train has stopped, so you take your stuff and get out.
You hitch a ride from a middle aged man in a Green Chevy 4x4. He has a Sirius sattelite radio, he lets you listen to it, so you listen to Alt Nation for a while when you ask,
"Where am I?"
the man laughs, "You're in Colorado, kid."

You fall asleep after a while and when you wake up, the man says, "All right, you get out here."
You do as he says, and then go to a sign, it says, Welcome to New raymer, pop. 50
east- stoneham, pop. 13
west- Keota- pop. 4

A woman is behind you, " some say Keota is a ghost town, Id stay away from there."

do you....
A. stay in New Raymer?
B.go to stoneham
C. go to Keota.
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

Page 1 of 2