Does that actually work? I have a sore throat right now, and I've heard from a few people that it helps get rid of the pain. But I have a feeling, it will feel good for a little while and just get worse. Anyone tried this before?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I think any really cold/almost frozen beverage will help. Also, cepatol lozenges are great because they numb your throat, but they do taste bad.
Quote by Tallyho
I think any really cold/almost frozen beverage will help. Also, cepatol lozenges are great because they numb your throat, but they do taste bad.

I'll have to try those cepacol lozenges. I've been using those Chloraseptic tongue dissolving things. They definitely make your throat and mouth numb but it only lasts for about 10 minutes.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i assume it would be just like a big slushie frozen cough drop...that u slurp

gear:
line 6 spider valve 212
ibanez RG5EX1
vinci VE5PK
^those cepatol things always make my throat worse......

slurpees usually help while I'm drinking them and for a little bit after, but later on it's about the same.
So they dont make anything worse, and taste good, so I'd reccomend them...
Quote by james4
^those cepatol things always make my throat worse......

slurpees usually help while I'm drinking them and for a little bit after, but later on it's about the same.
So they dont make anything worse, and taste good, so I'd reccomend them...

Cool, sounds good. I just don't wanna drink anything that's gonna make it worse. I thought it was better today, so I went and got a Red Bull and Ben and Jerry's... Terrible idea.

chug pepsi
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Tea, lemon, and honey. Coats the throat, and makes you feel really good. Just get water, a lemon slice (mash it with a fork), and a tablespoonful of honey into a coffee mug. I like it a bit sour...you may want to adjust the levels. Microwave it a minute and give it to yourself.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Cool, sounds good. I just don't wanna drink anything that's gonna make it worse. I thought it was better today, so I went and got a Red Bull and Ben and Jerry's... Terrible idea.

Even without the sore throat, getting a Red Bull is a bad idea.
Quote by lzcougarz3
Even without the sore throat, getting a Red Bull is a bad idea.

Yes, I know. I barely ever drink energy drinks.

I'm gonna have to dry that lemon honey tea. Thanks.