Page 1 of 2
Pit, I have already eaten 53 Slim-Jims in the past hour and still eating. I talked to a couple friends about it.

Her's conversation No. 1:

[20:37] Vaiking: is it even possible to O.D. on slim jims?
[20:37] Friend 1: no
[20:37] Vaiking: thought so
[20:37] Friend 1: unles u dont sh*t
[20:37] Friend 1: then u might explode
[20:44] Friend 1: rofl
[20:44] Friend 1: ur gona shit bricks

Here's conversation No. 2:

[20:39] Vaiking: prove it then!
[20:39] Vaiking: show me proof that ill die if i keep eating
[20:39] Vaiking: then ill stop
[20:39] Friend 2: hahaha
[20:39] Vaiking: cause im gonna keep eating them as we speak
[20:40] Friend 2: omg
[20:40] Vaiking: *tears open another*
[20:41] Vaiking: and another
[20:42] Vaiking: oh look! another one!
[20:42] Vaiking: mmm....
[20:42] Friend 2: UR GONNA BE SO CONSTIPATED

So, Pit, are bricks going to be shat? Can I actually O.D. on Slim-Jims? Does this cause constipation? Suggestions?
You went out and bought 53+ Slim Jims?
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
I think the sheer size of the impending stool will stretch, if not rupture your anus.

But nothing you haven't handled before.
you'll probably be the opposite of constipated, as slim jims are very greasy

i bet that you'll shit for a day straight, and it wont be a big solid one either. rather, your ass will leak for a day
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
53 of these?

Jeez, and I thought I was a metal head.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Kata Dante
You went out and bought 53+ Slim Jims?

We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
your gonna shit the size of a piece of bread
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Why are you eating 53+ Slim Jims?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Dude, those things are so unhealthy for you! You might as well cut your arm open and shove one into one of your arteries.
You Know Steve Vai?

I met him once.
He's a cool guy.

Why are you eating 53+ Slim Jims?

Who wouldn't?
I love shoving grease down my throat for my own personal intake.
Quote by aaronob
Dude, those things are so unhealthy for you! You might as well cut your arm open and shove one into one of your arteries.

Not to mention they're nasty as shit.
Quote by alcoholicpanda
I met him once.
He's a cool guy.

Who wouldn't?
I love shoving grease down my throat for my own personal intake.

Icwatudidthar.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
I've never had a Slim Jim...they look nasty. I like real beef jerky...now THAT I could eat 53 of.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
I think the two words that will aptly describe the next 48 hours of your life are "epic diarrhea."

But eating 53+ Slim Jims? Abso-fucking-lutely worth it.
You're*
meat causes impotence. (aspca). no chances, so im gonna be a seventy year old man walking around a retirement home getting hard in front of everyone else to show off
Yeah man Slim Jim withdrawal are the worst. You get the shakes and then when you least expect it you explode. We never invented the nuke we just fed two guys 56 Slim Jim's you are fairly close to starting nuclear war.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Dude....share...its the right thing to do...

Share with me....

and I wont kill you

d_sEDIT:

Since the dude below pointed out that this was an empty threat...

Share....and I won't rape you and post it on the interwebz
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

Last edited by dragen_slair at Nov 4, 2008,
Quote by dragen_slair
Dude....share...its the right thing to do...

Share with me....

and I wont kill you

what an empty threat when he is already about to die from slim jim overdose.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
You'll either shit like crazy, or not at all. There's no telling what it'll be but I'm guessing the former.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by alcoholicpanda
....you've...tasted your own shit?

He never said it was his own...
You have a sick mind.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by alcoholicpanda
I'm on my 88th now.
Does anybody know if there's a world record for most intake of Slim-Jim in a day?

Nope, but it would be a lot more than 53.
And you'd have to get some witnesses or record the WHOLE thing.
Quote by angus fan16
yea you might as well stock up on toilet paper while you can still walk because the entire length of your intestines is about to end up in your toilet.
Well.. For one, there is going to be violent, bloody runny shitting in you're future.

For two, dude, thats just nasty.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
1. What. The. F*ck. "Ingredients: Beef, Mechanically Separated Chicken..."

2. Why do alot of people think Slim-Jims are gross? They may be greasy as hell, but they're damn good.

3. If this results in one giant sh*tfest then why can't someone invent a pill that makes you sh*t perfect turds? Like rabbit turds (Ex: *Plop*Plop* Done. No need to wipe. No hassle.)?
Question: Are these the .28 ounce ones that are about 5 inches long, or are these the like 2 foot long ones we're talking about?

Edit: Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanically_separated_chicken

"Mechanically separated meat (MSM), also known as mechanically recovered/reclaimed meat (MRM), is a paste-like meat product produced by forcing beef, pork or chicken bones, with attached edible meat, under high pressure through a sieve or similar device to separate the bone from the edible meat tissue. Mechanically separated meat has been used in certain meat and meat products since the late 1960s. This product can be contrasted with meat extracted by advanced meat recovery systems."

Basically, it's liquid chicken.

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

>¦<
¦
Last edited by Spoony_Bard at Nov 4, 2008,
There could be a record for it but you have to like call the guiness world record book and get a moderator to come down to record it otherwise it doesnt count.

But yeah you better stay near your toilet tommorow if you dont want any embarassment to happen.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Question: Are these the .28 ounce ones that are about 5 inches long, or are these the like 2 foot long ones we're talking about?

The foot long.

But yeah you better stay near your toilet tommorow if you dont want any embarassment to happen

I have school tomorrow...
I have a theory. My theory is that after you reach your goal of 100 you will sh*t Slim-Jim himself. He will then crown you as the new ruler of Slim-Jimtopia.
All this talk of consuming large amounts of food.

I usually eat very little food, I try to spend as little money as possible on groceries and I hardly eat out. But on the occasion that I hit up a buffet, I fucking DESTROY. I serious the fuck up, and go into blind-speedeating-rage mode and don't stop at all, the key is momentum. You can't stop for a second or else your brain will have time to tell your stomach to puss out. My usual strategy is to double plate for the first couple rounds, and always pack food down on the plates efficiently. Efficiency is key! The point of a buffet is this: to eat like the restaurant owner raped your villagers and salted your crops, and you are on a mission of revenge. The only way to earn your revenge and retain your clan honor is to beat him at his own sick little game of "buffet" and eat all of his food and put him out of business. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, they are liars and heathens. Etiquette? Self control? Sorry, I can't hear your pitiful whining, I have a metric ton of delicious food balanced on a rock hard six foot boner.

Pizza is my usual preference for buffet food, I can pack that shit down so fast at high volume. My standard is usually equal to two extra large 18" pizzas. After pizza runs, my stomach is like a tightly packed neutron star of cheese and dough. I don't shit for DAYS. When I finally do, it is always so massive and glorious, THE GODS THEMSELVES tremble in awe. Best part? It's always a no-wiper.

After I'm done unclogging the toilet for an hour, I give a salute to myself in the mirror for a job well done. And then I go back to eating rice and tuna sandwiches for weeks.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Quote by Godly Moose
All this talk of consuming large amounts of food.

I usually eat very little food, I try to spend as little money as possible on groceries and I hardly eat out. But on the occasion that I hit up a buffet, I fucking DESTROY. I serious the fuck up, and go into blind-speedeating-rage mode and don't stop at all, the key is momentum. You can't stop for a second or else your brain will have time to tell your stomach to puss out. My usual strategy is to double plate for the first couple rounds, and always pack food down on the plates efficiently. Efficiency is key! The point of a buffet is this: to eat like the restaurant owner raped your villagers and salted your crops, and you are on a mission of revenge. The only way to earn your revenge and retain your clan honor is to beat him at his own sick little game of "buffet" and eat all of his food and put him out of business. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, they are liars and heathens. Etiquette? Self control? Sorry, I can't hear your pitiful whining, I have a metric ton of delicious food balanced on a rock hard six foot boner.

Pizza is my usual preference for buffet food, I can pack that shit down so fast at high volume. My standard is usually equal to two extra large 18" pizzas. After pizza runs, my stomach is like a tightly packed neutron star of cheese and dough. I don't shit for DAYS. When I finally do, it is always so massive and glorious, THE GODS THEMSELVES tremble in awe. Best part? It's always a no-wiper.

After I'm done unclogging the toilet for an hour, I give a salute to myself in the mirror for a job well done. And then I go back to eating rice and tuna sandwiches for weeks.

This post reeks of win.
Quote by angus fan16
Quote by alcoholicpanda
I'm on my 88th now.
Does anybody know if there's a world record for most intake of Slim-Jim in a day?

No, but I'm pretty sure you're closing in on the world record for retardation.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
No, but I'm pretty sure you're closing in on the world record for retardation.

All of your posts that I read are mean and rude, why do you have to be so mean?

plz don't hurt me, i'm fragile
Quote by Froboarder
This post reeks of win.

Possibly the purest form of satisfaction a man can derive from life is the satisfaction that comes from taking a really good shit.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Page 1 of 2