Quote by slap-a-bass
Colbert for president

presiden(silent t)
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by lzcougarz3
Bob Barr!

According to his website, "he's got a head of steam and he's the only one who can defeat Barack Obama!"
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by blackflag49

I'd so have voted for Batman.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Tough call for me. I'm 16 and can't vote, but idk who I'd vote for.

I'm liberal on the issues but conservative when it comes to government spending.
I don't live in the US, but I have faith in Obama.

P.S. Bob Dole '12.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
when does the winner get announced?
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
According to his website, "he's got a head of steam and he's the only one who can defeat Barack Obama!"

i lol'd

Good poll. A lot more options than the other election thread.I hope this stays open
Quote by GArrigan

December, however we should basically know by tomorrow night or wednesday morning.
Quote by GArrigan

Around 1 AM Eastern Time, I think?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

You managed to misspell "definitely" every time it came up.

Also, I voted for Ron Paul by accident, this poll is too confusing and difficult to use. Recount?
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by Spamwise
December, however we should basically know by tomorrow night or wednesday morning.

Lulz.

edit: I see... \/
Last edited by heaven's gate at Nov 4, 2008,
Quote by JeanMi36
Around 1 AM Eastern Time, I think?

We should know the results of the polls by then, however the electoral vote count, which is what actually matters, is in december. There have been candidates who have won the popular vote but lost the election, so we can't know for sure until then. If Obama or McCain wins by a large margin in the important states, though, then it is basically guarunteed.
Quote by Spamwise
We should know the results of the polls by then, however the electoral vote count, which is what actually matters, is in december. There have been candidates who have won the popular vote but lost the election, so we can't know for sure until then. If Obama or McCain wins by a large margin in the important states, though, then it is basically guarunteed.

I thought only the 515 great electors voted for the presidential election?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by JoelTheShredder

I can't vote, but there's a school election tomorrow and i'm going to find a way to vote for Ron Paul, heh.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by tigerking615
Tough call for me. I'm 16 and can't vote, but idk who I'd vote for.

I'm not seeing the tough call
Quote by heaven's gate
I like how the Obama poll colours came out blue.

:O :O woah thats pretty cool.

McCain.

alot of people who like obama mostly like him just because their friends like him and/or because hes black. (im not saying all people are like this)

i personally look at the issues and what candidates will do for certain things. but thats just me.
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Quote by Kevguy47
:O :O woah thats pretty cool.

McCain.

alot of people who like obama mostly like him just because their friends like him and/or because hes black. (im not saying all people are like this)

i personally look at the issues and what candidates will do for certain things. but thats just me.

Believe it or not, but you aren't alone!!!
Quote by daytripper75
i haven't voted yet (its 1am, polls arent open until 7am), but i will be, and im voting for Obama.

Not if I get to you first. I kid, I respect your decision.

Unfortunately, I was born 19 days too late (damn you fetus!) to have my own say in this election. Given the chance, I would vote for McCain. In the end, however, if Obama is elected and pulls the country in the right direction, I will be content. Throughout this campaigning I have believed that Obama was really just pushing this "CHANGE" and anti-Bush bullshit too far and not actually discussing how he planned to bring into effect these Godlike promises. Although McCain is also guilty of similar actions, I believe him to be extremely well qualified and capable of the position.

Ultimately, I'm just waiting for this election to be over with. In my opinion, there are far more important things within government to be concerned with. The presidential election is really all that gets any attention due to American political apathy or whatever else. It has gone on long enough. It seems to me that there are so many other levels of government with corrupt programs, officials, etc etc etc etc etc etc that we are really overlooking. An example of this would be the fact that Congress, which is currently under the control of the Democratic Party, has a far worse approval rating than President Bush. However, millions of people will still tell you that they are voting Democratic because the Republicans are currently in power and fucking things up . Granted, the Republicans did hold the majority previously, it still has me completely confused. Maybe it's just due to the general hatred of Congress, if you ask people about the individual congressmen that represent their area, they will say great things about them. But Congress as a whole...an evil corrupt beast! ...annnnnd I'm way off track

So yeah, I'm unable to vote and I'm hoping that McCain wins (highly unlikely).

My mind is going. I can feel it.
im voting, but the electoral college nulifies my vote in california. ill probably just vote on the propositions and ignore the president part, or vote for Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch as write in candidates.
I have no opinion on this matter.
my mom's voting tomorrow for Obama, I can't vote since I'm not 18 yet, but I am registered, I'll make sure I vote in the next election.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

Throughout this campaigning I have believed that Obama was really just pushing this "CHANGE" and anti-Bush bullshit too far and not actually discussing how he planned to bring into effect these Godlike promises.

Everyone says this, but he actually says what he's going to do on his website.
^He's really gone into more detail about his plans in the debates than McCain has. McCain does't really explain how he's going to finance what he wants to do. He says he's going to balance the budget in four years, enact spending freezes in several areas, veto every earmark spending bill (Even though the bailout had $100 billion in earmarks) and other things that are more than likely not going to happen.
I'm not in the US, but I seriously hope that Obama wins.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Quote by kai29
Obama will win

McCain should win

McCain is better suited to lead a country even though i'm a democrat

you must be a DINO
Quote by Kevguy47
alot of people who like obama mostly like him just because their friends like him and/or because hes black.

NO

Why is it that the race card is always pulled? I really hope the majority of Obama supporters aren't supporting him because he's the "cool black guy"

I seriously hope that's not the way our country makes it's decisions. Then again I'd be naive to say that it isn't. Stupid ignorant people. It's scary seeing people in my school that can vote. Someone in my Global Studies class said he was too lazy to read up on the information, so he just voted for Obama and all the Democratic Senators and Representatives.

My teacher tore him a new one
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
I want Obama to win.
Seriously, you guys need some better healthcare.

Ron Paul 08
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
Last edited by solid_moose at Nov 4, 2008,