i need some songs for a set my and my buddies are gonna do for our schools winter formal.
its not gonna be huge so include a few good dance songs and maybe a few slow ones
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
How long until someone suggests Stairway to Heaven?

Keep in mind, I am not suggesting Stairway to Heaven.
My gear:
Flannel shirt
band
no stairway
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
\m/ freebird!!! \m/
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
Pour some sugar on me....
Rock you like a hurricane
You shook me all night long
2 tickets to paradise
The stroke
I cum blood
I wanna rock
Tnt
Dirty deeds done dirt cheep
Paradise by the dashboard lights

thats a pretty solid list of good dance songs
also....if its a rave dance

come to daddy by the aphex twins
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
For dancey songs, you could try working up something in the vein of CSS, !!!, earlier bloc party, Wolf Parade, or something. Lots of dancey indie lately.

This'd be super easy if you had a synth. I recommend just banging out a whole lot of dance VERSIONS of songs you personally like. If you have a strong beat and good bass nobody's going to give a **** if they know what you're singing about.
My gear:
Flannel shirt
band
Definately Hands down...

Dance - Ratt !!!!

Quote by Greenwood991
i need some songs for a set my and my buddies are gonna do for our schools winter formal.
its not gonna be huge so include a few good dance songs and maybe a few slow ones
Quote by Slovak_Ghost

come to daddy by the aphex twins

hmm i dunno.
I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL
lol

www.wearewerebear.com
thunderstruck, tnt, back in black, shook me all night long.

About everyone likes those songs
Quote by roshjosh
Do some ska or dub reggae songs...

-They're melodic/catchy
-They're very dancable
-They are easy listening for everyone

yea my friends and i were thinking maybe some aquabatz songs

www.wearewerebear.com
Drop A# "Metal"

or

Stuff like Fall Out Boy, Yellowcard, All Time Low, Sugarcult, Green Day, Boys Like Girls, stuff kids would be more inclined to hear on hit radio than older stuff IMO.
Play Earth Angel like your dying, then come back and play a cover of Johnny B. Goode, only to be kicked off the stage for going Van Halen on your ES-330 at the solo.

In seriousness though, just wing it, see what would fit.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Seize The Day - Avenged Sevenfold, if there's a slow dance part

Also, blink-182, Green Day, and My Chemical Romance would probably fit well, as most people seem to like them, although MCR bores me, as Ray Toro is a shit guitarist lol.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
I want you to want me - Cheap Trick
Last Night - the Strokes
Basket Case - Green Day
Mr Brightside - The Killers
I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue
Blitzkrieg Bop - Ramones
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Is this for high school?

Playing oldies will get you booed off stage.

Play stuff thats popular now, find a chick singer and do something like Flyleaf along with FAll Out Boy and Boys Like Girls. I'd hate for something playing 70's songs at a high school dance (considering im a freshmen in college), i'd just leave.
Lawdy Mamma - Cream
it is kinda fun to dance to, but even more fun to play
Johnny B. Goode, Hendrix Style.