So, I thought Google knew everything but apparently it doesn't. I have a guitar and it says Danelectro, it's Aqua with no face plate and 4 knobbs... and on the face there are 4 silver bars....Here's a picture because I have no idea what everything is called... could someone please help me identify this bad boy

looks like a mod 7 without a pickguard.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mcalvert26007
So, I thought Google knew everything but apparently it doesn't. I have a guitar and it says Danelectro, it's Aqua with no face plate and 4 knobbs... and on the face there are 4 silver bars....Here's a picture because I have no idea what everything is called... could someone please help me identify this bad boy

it's a danelectro
Just so you know, you have three pickups there, not four bars. They are 2 single coils, and a humbucker which is out of phase, so they don't make so much hum.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
instead of waiting for people to reply, couldn't he've just brought it to a guitar shop to get it identified??