Page 1 of 2
I was thinking about this today and I realized talking to my brother for 5 minutes will result in me becoming a vegetable. I really dont get along with him.
What about you guys?
Kind of.

She's a serious shit though.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by eddiethehead888
is your brother a wizard???

hahah no but he will pretty much cause mental retardation to anyone within a 5 foot radius of him.
I've got a little sis, and she's doing anything she's able to, just to annoy the crap out of me -_-
Gear :
Fender Stratocaster Made in Mexico

Amps :
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Marshall Lead 20
Fender Performer 1000

I had a similar realization not too long ago that if my brother wasn't my brother, I wouldn't want anything to do with him. I would've probably picked on him in high school.

And he graduated just a year before me.
my sister...she's great sometimes but the worst person in the world other times. she's pretty cool for a ten year old. too smart if you ask me
Yeah, I suppose. We live pretty seperate lives, though. I only ever talk to her when we see eachother now. She's become more of an acquaintance than a sibling, to be honest.
It depends sometimes I get along with my siblings but sometimes they will just say that one thing that pisses me off and we argue the rest of the day.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
My brother's not that bad. He protects me from his animal. His animal eats people with long hair, but only when their sleeping. Unless you have potassium in your throat.
Quote by madbasslover
Just leave it in his room and say it was him.

That would work if my parents weren't biased. They believe him and not me EVERY TIME something happens. They believe him instantly, and are up and yelling at me faster than you can say "Russel, what the f*ck!?".
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
That would work if my parents weren't biased. They believe him and not me EVERY TIME something happens. They believe him instantly, and are up and yelling at me faster than you can say "Russel, what the f*ck!?".

Fortunately for me I don't know anyone named Russel.
i'm pretty cool with my little brother ever since I've gone to university and am only home on weekends
Like most brothers, we fight a lot and since he's older he is accustomed to shooting down my opinion quite often. That aside, we get along rather well... when we aren't trying to murder one another.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
ahhh no my sister is always well i got six A's in my last report card and your dumb coz u got two D's. Also the usual sh*t like oooh your so feral, switches my amp off when im playing and that kinda stuff. I get her back however.

Brother = ok, computer obsessed though wont let anyone on the thing unless hes had a good 4 hours that day. dont usually fight.

My whole family = turn that infernal raquet down and learn some real music (something not distorted)
well, one of my sisters(25) is bi-polar, and as a result, I can not stand her. I won't go any further than that because this'll turn into a rant and I'll forget what I was talking about.

My brother(31 i think) is kinda cool to hang out with, he has bad anger problems, treats women badly, just divorced his 3rd wife a while back, and already has another woman.... and I'm not cool with that, but I just try to avoid that subject when I'm around him, so me and him get along.

My other sister (like 33?) is pretty cool I guess, there's just the huge age difference. (I'm 18, as a result I became an uncle at the age of 10) I don't have any problems with her, never got into it with her *shrug* she's cool.
No, but I get along with TS' sister well.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeal well.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Quote by emery01
No, but I get along with TS' sister well.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeal well.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
We either fight with the ferocity of religious homophobia, or we get along like great chums.

There is no in between.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I'm 18 months older than my brother. We spent a lot of time together growing up and learned music together. We're both in 2 of the same bands. We also argue about the smallest thing, regularly.

Our differences, though, are what I think help us musically, because we fill the gaps that the other leaves.

I would say that we have a good relationship.
Yeah i'm real close with my brother, he's one of my best freinds. so-to-speak.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I'm the youngest of 7, boo for me...

1) He is 32, 2 kids, owes me a shit load of money. Don't get along, he uses me as a child sitter, and promises he'll pay me back...

2) She is 30, both her and her son have ADHD, therefore talking to them is impossible, No getting along possible

3) She is 28, conned my mum. We do not speak, ever.

4) 20 something with a 20 something brother, another person I haven't talked to in a few yeas...

5) 18, he is allright, drives me places, we love the sameish type music

6) there is me
I have one sister who's 10 years older than me. She's cool, we get along really well and she buys me stuff which is always a plus...but yeah she's a bit the serious businesswoman type.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
^ you said 7 then listed 6

There was two sibilings in one, considering they are both guilty of the same crime
My sister [22 months younger - she's 18 and I'm 20] is very annoying. We live in seperate parts of the country now and only see each other a few times a year, but we text each other a fair bit. Which suits me fine because it's a lot easier to ignore her texts when she gets annoying than avoid her in person.

Really though, if we weren't related we'd have nothing to do with each other, no common ground at all.
O depends. She's not bad, but we dont talk alot. If she was ever in trouble id help, but she stays out of my way and I stay out of hers.
Nope. My older brother's pretty cool with me most of the time. The fighting/arguing goes down when you get older.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
My bro and I get along ok. He's one year younger than me so we did stuff together rather often when we were younger, not so much these days....sometimes though. We used to fight a lot when we were kids.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I used to fight with my brothers loads of times. Now that we're older..it's quite rare. I'm 16..he's 22 and the oldest is 26.
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood
Page 1 of 2