Well, I love my guitar and I love writing songs, but all year long I have been bored with it because I can't find serious band members. I'm serious about cutting a demo and getting people to hear my music, but nobody else wants to do that. I'm in college and I can't seem to find any musicians. I put flyers up everywhere on campus and nobody called me.

I guess I'm bored with my guitar because I'm not on stage playing it like I want to be. I feel so unmotivated and burned out, but I don't want to give up music.....
go walk around campus (with your guitar) and play in the most populated area during peak hours
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude... I want to date a drum major. I bet they could fuck in time to Tool.
Quote by chris88kolate
go walk around campus (with your guitar) and play in the most populated area during peak hours

Pretty much.
Busk in busy places, play songs that you like and would like to play with a band (but obviously change them so they suit a solo acoustic kinda thing), and see if anyone comes up and talks to you.

Make sure your flyers are good, and are noticeable, with all the necessary info.
Also good to make sure the grammar and spelling is decent, and that you phrase things well.
Would you honestly want to ring a guy about starting a "hevy metl band" who's main influences are "nething dats not pussy shit"?

But yeah.
Busk, really.
Member of the Laney Cult