A while back I was going through bands on myspce and I came across this kid that had put my bands music up on his page and was trying to pass it off as his own. Needless to say I was pretty pissed off....but nevermind that. I was just wondering if that happens a lot. Anyone else have something like that happen?
Never argue with an idiot. It'll be hard for people watching to tell the difference.
He's just a stupid kid. If anyone ever wants to see him play it, I bet he doesn't even know how to play it.
Quote by xplode
A while back I was going through bands on myspce and I came across this kid that had put my bands music up on his page and was trying to pass it off as his own. Needless to say I was pretty pissed off....but nevermind that. I was just wondering if that happens a lot. Anyone else have something like that happen?

Sue the kid? You've published your music online and there for it is copyrighted to you, if I remember right also remember to e-mail all songs and music notes to yourself, making it copyrighted and copyrighted for free.

I don't have any songs online yet except some guitar pros so nothing has been stolen but I'll sue if my stuff gets stolen.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
I know a guy who took my bands song "She's So Fine" and uses it for his own band.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
Malmsteem...that son of a bitch...

haha inb4 u.

it's cool.

but seriously, this is why a successful musician is a hermetic one.
Quote by Pickguard_Ultra
haha inb4 u.

it's cool.

but seriously, this is why a successful musician is a hermetic one.