hey i was wondering which would be better choice.
the epiphone g310?
or
the esp viper 10?
i can get either for about the same price and wanted one as a little modding project.
so the main question is which guitar is actually better?
thanks
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
yeah thats what i was thinking cause i wanted something metalish and its got the twentyfour frets.
and i was gonna get new pickups and hardware ad junk anyways
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

get the epiphone custom ex or gx might be more to your taste
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Last edited by rancidryan at Nov 4, 2008,
neither, they're both sucky.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
The esp. Epi is better when you get a little more expensive.
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
i vote save up and get either a better esp or a better epi...well worth it.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
esp
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
yeah i see what you guys are saying but i kind of just want a cheap guitar to play around with, and modd and try different stuff out on.
when you compare specs though would the esp be better?

thank for the help guys
=]
and yeah, get some pics up when im finished with it.