so i have decided for ease of transportation cord management etc to go the Multi-FX pedal route. i was reccomended the Vox Tonelab LE by a friend, but another friend reckons that the Boss GT-10 is a better option. what do you guys think, otherwise what are better options?
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

I have the GT-10B. IT IS F*CKING AWESOME. Seriously though, it's incredible, it can do anything I can think of with a little tweaking, and the sound quality is actually really, really good after trying out a few other digital effects units. The Line 6 stuff is good, but I personally think they do sound a bit digital, and they're not as easy to use as the Boss products.

Vox effects units are really good, but honestly, once you get a bit used to it, the GT-10 is probably the easiest effects unit to use that there is on the latest market. Vox products sound great but I'm not sure if they'd sound better than Boss. My vote goes to Boss without a doubt, long story short.