Hey guys, i have 190AUD to spend on pedal(s), i plan on buying from musictoyz.com cause its still cheaper then Australia and its only 14.95USD to get shipped here. I play Heavy and Thrash Metal.. I was thinking Metal Muff? It's like 60AUD cheaper than in Australia.
(Other options?)
I'm not getting a new amp...I just got it.
Also, Line6 Pocket Pod? I'm not gunna be gigging anytime soon.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Last edited by bucketmark at Nov 4, 2008,
Are you making sure you're converting the currency properly (Stupid AUD is so weak atm), but tbh I only really use a Boss super overdrive, which you can get for $90 in Aus, it's really really good, gives me any overdrive that my amp can't provide, but I have a decent amp, so I don't really need much.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
yeah im sure i am converting properly. My amp has a nice crunchy overdrive but it cant handle heavier stuff
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
yeah im sure i am converting properly. My amp has a nice crunchy overdrive but it cant handle heavier stuff

Heavy and Thrash Metal comprise a wide range of bands. What bands' tones are you looking to get close to?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
yes get the metal muff for god sake don't get that atrocity they call the boss metalcore
Quote by Linkin p4rk
you should save up for a new amp. ouh and thnx for the website.

read original post by me please.

Quote by ragingkitty
Heavy and Thrash Metal comprise a wide range of bands. What bands' tones are you looking to get close to?

Trivium / In Flames / Dream Theater / Iron Maiden / Killswitch Engage / Lamb of God / Arch Enemy and Buckethead
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.