You won't get banned for doing that, but it will make you look like a chode-wrap.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
this is seriously one of the dumbest things i have ever heard. Obviously you arent able to get people to praise you so you started a thread in hopes of bringing some big Pit name in to it so that they would say something to do nothing but inflate your bruised and shrivleled ego.

that is all
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
this is seriously one of the dumbest things i have ever heard. Obviously you arent able to get people to praise you so you started a thread in hopes of bringing some big Pit name in to it so that they would say something to do nothing but inflate your bruised and shrivleled ego.

that is all

Pretty much...
actually no...

I was just wondering if you would get banned for it because I was thinking that other people might of... Just wondering, would never do it myself...douche...

that is all
Quote by Guitarfreak217
Pretty much...
actually no...

I was just wondering if you would get banned for it because I was thinking that other people might of... Just wondering, would never do it myself...douche...

that is all

you realise that of you ever sig someone, people are going to get suspicous
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by deathmetal00
who the **** gives a shit about kensai?

that guy seems so ignorant sometimes.

i bet he's american.

Swedish, but close enough...
Jesus Allen Christ, TS. There is no need to get your panties in a wad because I expressed my views on a situation. I calls em as i sees em, and I saw this as you doing something dishonest and , frankley, stupid. If you're not going to do it, then ok, but it's still a pretty **** swallowing thing to do.
Quote by deathmetal00

i bet he's american.

you arent allowed to talk, you're an october 08'er
Why would you feel the need to do this?

Are you that insecure about yourself on the internet?
RULE BRITANNIA
I wouldn't really mind...I once posted that I dreamed that I blew some guy I met at a gas station (it was in the weird dreams thread)...some guy sigged me leaving out any hint that I had dreamed that while sleeping...no I didn't do it, I'm straight
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by HuckIt
I blew some guy I met at a gas station

OMG You for real??? GAAAYYY!!
Quote by deathmetal00

i bet he's american.

Sure, people are a bit too eager to kiss his ass, but nobody can deny that he is generally a pretty witty guy, and certainly doesn't come across as ignorant.
Quote by snowbert
OMG You for real??? GAAAYYY!!

[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Let's see how you like it, eh?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I personally hate how people put quotes in their signature of others praising them. It's just the epitome of lame.
Stop making threads.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Guitarfreak217
Sad face...

:[

I'm sowwi

Have a hug.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Lol woooo

Quote by DrPants PhD
I personally hate how people put quotes in their signature of others praising them. It's just the epitome of lame.

I wouldn't say I hate it, but it certainly is overdone.
Quote by Guitarfreak217
Yeah, I'm pretty much a chode-wrap

Sigged....

Not really, but it IS tempting, now that you mention it.
^ Ah, see I actually sigged him saying 'I'm a retard' because I couldn't think of anything funnier. But then I took it away. Because I am a nice person. And I'm bored.

That is all.

Quote by el-ECTRO
^ Ah, see I actually sigged him saying 'I'm a retard' because I couldn't think of anything funnier. But then I took it away. Because I am a nice person. And I'm bored.

That is all.

well...

Ihaychu...

Not really...

That is all.
Quote by YetAnotherMuso
I wouldn't say I hate it, but it certainly is overdone.

Well, it just pisses me off because no one really cares.
Quote by Guitarfreak217
well...

Ihaychu...

Not really...

That is all.

Ah i see.

Quote by DrPants PhD

I don't mind when people quote genuine praise, but people sucking e-penis in a blatant sig attempt is highly irritating.
Quote by Guitarfreak217
Sig people saying things they didn't actually say?

Could i get banned...

For example: Kensai saying "Guitarfreak217... you are freakin awesome"

by just quoting him saying something else and replacing the words...

It doesn't work as well when you announce your intentions like this.
You're*
Quote by deathmetal00

i bet he's american.

lol he s Swedish i think
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by snowbert
you arent allowed to talk, you're an october 08'er

Because making 27 posts in two years makes you better than everyone else. You have all the seniority of an October 08er. Shut the hell up and get bent while you're shutting the hell up.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
Because making 27 posts in two years makes you better than everyone else. You have all the seniority of an October 08er. Shut the hell up and get bent while you're shutting the hell up.

This post pretty much wins.