Page 268 of 268
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,539 IQ
They say doorways are the eyes into the house.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Dreadnought
Oceanic Mountainman
5,250 IQ
Quote by Diamond Dave
big book?

Not particularly. 8x8.

Leather cover though, with text. Flush mount.
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Dreadnought
Oceanic Mountainman
5,250 IQ
Ordered my photo album from ZNO today. I'll let you guys know how the quality is
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
My setup

13th of June 2016 Thornton Heath just after midnight (The properties of these snapshot files tell me when all my snaps were taken).

Me in The Gherkin 2015 (August)

"Art"

Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Thornton Heath /selfie June 23rd 2016 - Day of the EU Referendum that resulted in Britain's departure from the EU.

This kiss mark has been on this signpost for well over a decade.

Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jun 26, 2016,
Diamond Dave
1,428 IQ
cool man
Quote by Dreadnought
Ordered my photo album from ZNO today. I'll let you guys know how the quality is

cheers, I'd be interested to know!

here's a photo I took in Arles, not sure how much I like it tbh but I went to the Van Gogh museum there and was inspired by the texture of his paintings I guess

Dreadnought
Oceanic Mountainman
5,250 IQ
Upside down water surface?
Dreadnought
Oceanic Mountainman
5,250 IQ
Oh ok. That's very neat.

Great texture

A friend staying at our house has a canon eos 5d Mark III. What should I do with it
Diamond Dave
1,428 IQ
play with it I guess, what lens has it got on it?

if you want to push it a bit maybe try some star photography? That's probably the best example of something it would handle much better than your d40.

mainly due to better ISO performance and lower noise.
Last edited by Diamond Dave at Jun 26, 2016,
Dreadnought
Oceanic Mountainman
5,250 IQ
Has a $2000 Canon 50mm prime lens

I don't think I'll actually do anything with it
Diamond Dave
1,428 IQ
oh cool, well the other thing you could do is the ultra-fine depth of field/bokeh whore stuff if you want. I'm guessing the lens is at least an f1.4 so that + full frame = very very little in focus
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Went out for a stroll yesterday after Black Pride UK in Vauxhall, here's what I saw... A very gloomy London; First time in Central London since returning from Amsterdam, NL 7th of June 2016/First time in Central London since Britain voted to leave the EU on June the 23rd 2016..

I accidently got this;

and made

#edvardmunch #thescream #brexit - Instagram lol
-and was able to tag parliament and everything lol

Quote by laid-to-waste
Last edited by treborillusion at Jun 27, 2016,
Dreadnought
Oceanic Mountainman
5,250 IQ
ZNO makes a very nice photo book

Only issue right now is that the flush mount album isn't laying totally flat, but it feels like it just needs to break in.

Other than that the quality is great. Most of my images are enlarged 32% to fit an 8x16 spread, and still look good
ali.guitarkid7
Gets Easier
2,304 IQ
Quote by Dreadnought
Oh ok. That's very neat.

Great texture

A friend staying at our house has a canon eos 5d Mark III. What should I do with it

Movies.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
Ali priori / Ali posteriori
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Jesus christ Ali is a nutcase

I actually feel sorry for him, like seriously, get help
Diamond Dave
1,428 IQ
another from me too, this is Das Kulturzentrum Reithalle in Bern, Switzerland. Pretty interesting place, half concert/theatre/cinema/drinking venue, half squatters house. A bit of a social movement apparently, cool either way... and the beer was cheap

Dreadnought
Oceanic Mountainman
5,250 IQ
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Movies.
Quote by Diamond Dave
also Dread, good opportunity to try your hand at product photography... cough cough...

It's gone now

I just played around with the manual mode a bit
Dreadnought
Oceanic Mountainman
5,250 IQ
Hahaha oh.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Last Friday I got a call from my favorite agency offering me work for a higher rate all day Saturday and Sunday; Here's what happened... My last two days..

Saturday:

Sunday:

This site had a view

This what a Fire Hydrant looks like in the UK/British Fire Hydrant.

Frying Pan Alley (where the site was); Near Liverpool Street Station (where I got the bus to London Bridge).
Quote by laid-to-waste
Diamond Dave
1,428 IQ
double post

this is an abandoned aquatic centre in Berlin, apparently when the wall came down the place became overrun with rats and they weren't able to control them to the point it was eventually closed.