Last night I went out to party with pals, and we hitched a ride from my Mom's boyfriend, because we were already intoxicated. I told him to bring my guitar back inside the house when he went home, because he scooped us from a little jam at my buddies house. It was very cold last night, well I come home this morning and I see the damn headstock chilling in the view of his back window, and I just thought "SHIT". I took it inside, and noticed some very slight water buildup on the center of the neck, it was just a couple little tiny drips of water, but you never know about the internals. I had to wipe down the pickup because it seemed to have this fog-like accumulation on it, and so did the majority of the body. I am afraid if I plug it in, I will fry to death, lol. What should I do? This might seem stupid, but I don't plan on turning to ashes this young.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Wear some rubber boots to ground you. If that dosn't work, than dying with a guitar in your hands is better than dying with a philipino hookers dick in your mouth.
don't have the proper tools in this house to check, this dumb ass guy locks up his tool case. I think I'm just gonna wear a rubber suit and turn it on.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by bloodycomfort
Last night I went out to party with pals, and we hitched a ride from my Mom's boyfriend, because we were already intoxicated. I told him to bring my guitar back inside the house when he went home, because he scooped us from a little jam at my buddies house. It was very cold last night, well I come home this morning and I see the damn headstock chilling in the view of his back window, and I just thought "SHIT". I took it inside, and noticed some very slight water buildup on the center of the neck, it was just a couple little tiny drips of water, but you never know about the internals. I had to wipe down the pickup because it seemed to have this fog-like accumulation on it, and so did the majority of the body. I am afraid if I plug it in, I will fry to death, lol. What should I do? This might seem stupid, but I don't plan on turning to ashes this young.

you won't die... the wors that could happen is that the cable gets shorted just like if you were to hold a piece of metal between the tip and the main bit of the jack... most likely your amp would just go 'BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ' until you stopped it.... no death though

if you're really concerned, leave your guitar to dry for a day

don't play your guitar in the bath however... legend has it, this is how Keith Relf from the Yardbirds died
out of here
I managed to let it dry enough, so it works just as normal, I was scared to hell as I was turning on the amp, lol.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
yeah, back to playing Maiden, someone should record "the trooper" on drums for me, make a little collaboration and put it together.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW