so as title explained, what should i get?

http://gadgets.boingboing.net/pspcomparetbl.png

the thing is that i live in canada and so i have to pay like $70/month, for wifi and stuff, thats the only reason i dont like it. but anyway what is the pits opinion?
Screw that, spend all your money on cake.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
The iPhone sucks balls, don't bother, get an ipod touch instead

edit: or cake, cake sounds good
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by TheRstar

the thing is that i live in canada and so i have to pay like $70/month, for wifi and stuff, thats the only reason i dont like it. but anyway what is the pits opinion?

My opinion is that I can't decide what YOU want. Either you want a phone or a a video game system. Those are two entirely different things.

Quote by Liam.
The iPhone sucks balls, don't bother, get an ipod touch instead

edit: or cake, cake sounds good

Because they're not the EXACT same thing sans the ability to make phone calls. The iPod Touch software still says "iPhone" in places.
You're*
PSP man, i have one
hacked it
got an 8 gig stick off eBay
now i can carry all the games i want with me

I have... 12 PSP games on there
a GBA emulator with 25 GBA games, GBC emulator with 20 odd GBC games, and a SEGA Emulator with about 15 SEGA games that i used to have
all the info you can need: www.pspslimhacks.com
Gooby Pls.
^ Similar thing with mine.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by Survivalism
My opinion is that I can't decide what YOU want. Either you want a phone or a a video game system. Those are two entirely different things.

Because they're not the EXACT same thing sans the ability to make phone calls. The iPod Touch software still says "iPhone" in places.

The Touch doesn't have extortionate contracts and roaming charges...

Plus I got mine free with a phone contract
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by The_Paranoia
But the cake is a lie

The cake is not a lie
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I am biased because I love my psp... sooo psp.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
iPhone - if you want a contract/large outright payment, if you want to pay monthly for something that you might not use all that often, doesnt really have any game controls (being a phone), can right people

PSP - cheap outlay, really shit update (psp 3000), got game controls *for games* can easily emulate other handheld consoles onto it (the gameboy advance/colour/original, sega consoles) can hook it up to the PS3 (if you have one) comes with its own, free updates, no contract, games can be downloaded *illegally*

all in all comes down to
1. is your current phone had it and you need a replacement
2. you have plenty of money to pay for the extras, where the iphone shines above the psp
3. are you good with computers to find sites that can get you free game

pretty much like comparing an apple to an orange, designed for different things and will be used for different purposes, i would go for the psp. but thats because i love the gameboy and sega classics.
Quote by TheRstar

Hi, I work for O2, which are the only phone company supplying the iphone in the UK. Let me tell you the iPhone is great
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by zimmzimmer
Maybe your Dads pissed because hes shooting blanks :P
From responses, i understand that i need to explain why i want to use it.

I want to use it for mainly watching videos, music, wifi.
get a phone. and an ipod essentialy the same thing, might be a bit cheaper
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
I want an ipod touch. i own a psp, don't use it very often but then again im not really a gamer.
"It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious."
IMO an iPhone
Now you got the app store you can get games and junk
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
I have a psp.
Rubbish battery.
The screen isn't really that good.

Iphones just look better to me, even though they are overpriced.
If i were you, get a phone, and a seperate mp3 player, or a phone and a DS.
Quote by Survivalism
My opinion is that I can't decide what YOU want.

He didn't want you to decide for him. He asked your opinion.
Ok, buying a portable video game machine and a phone are two completely different things. Honestly if you're trying to compare the two, then chances are, you don't really need an iphone and just want something that has some nifty features and looks cool.

Me personally, I'd buy the iphone because then you can check email, call, text, listen to music, but then again there are many phones that can do all that.
Last edited by al112987 at Nov 4, 2008,
Quote by al112987
Ok, buying a portable video game machine and a phone are two completely different things. Honestly if you're trying to compare the two, then chances are, you don't really need an iphone and just want something that has some nifty features and looks cool.

Me personally, I'd buy the iphone because then you can check email, call, text, listen to music, but then again there are many phones that can do all that.

The thing is i am not really gonna use the psp for gaming, i am gonna use either the iphone or the PSP for mainly music and videos.
Id go with the iPhone but its hella expensive

I have a touch and its amazing

the iphone is even better

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
not to be a dick, but I'm still wondering when it became cool for guys to dress like girls.
Quote by al112987
not to be a dick, but I'm still wondering when it became cool for guys to dress like girls.

dude, the legaslation was past last week..

there was a big seminar and everything..dont tell me you missed it!!
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
dude, the legaslation was past last week..

there was a big seminar and everything..dont tell me you missed it!!

What are you talking about?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?