hello, i live in the uk but i've alwaays wanted to try american food such as lucky charms, froot loops, mountain dew etc.

a website named cybercandy sends all this stuff to the UK. so i'm gonna order some to try.
atm ive got froot loops, lucky charms, mountain dew. anything else i should go for?
or different flavours of the cereal?
Just stick with coco pops.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by T.A Tempest
hello, i live in the uk but i've alwaays wanted to tryamerican food such as lucky charms, froot loops, mountain dew etc.

a website named cybercandy sends all this stuff to the UK. so i'm gonna order some to try.
atm ive got froot loops, lucky charms, mountain dew. anything else i should go for?
or different flavours of the cereal?

You'll never, ever fully realize how depressing that statement is.
You're*
Big Red? I have no idea why we cant get that stuff over here. Its ****ing delicious.
I love CyberCandy so much

We have a shop in Brighton.

And you just gave me the idea of what to get my sister for christmas
Quote by Foetus Kebab
Big Red? I have no idea why we cant get that stuff over here. Its ****ing delicious.

I've never heard of "Big Red", what is this "Big Red"?
www.americansoda.co.uk ==> it's so good it almost makes me cry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Warheads. To quote the late, great Mitch Hedberg, "good luck, fucker!"

I ate about six one night at work and my tongue bled.
You're*
Quote by jgou812

If you don't chew Big Red... then F**K YOU!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Quote by jgou812

i am also curious
Quote by rasinañte
Get some dunkaroos.

Oh shit, dunkaroos are sooooo good. You should definately get some. That and..... Jones Soda. Good mix.
Quote by Joycey

i am tempted to sig this but i shall pass for now
taffy, and hersheys peanut butter cupcakes! hersheys ftw
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

Quote by Foetus Kebab

+1 ! mannnnnnnnn i freaking love that gum, I stocked up on a load when i went to america xD
JacK!
you know they have chocolate lucky charms? ****** charms i believe they're called.
Sig space available, give me some praise
I cant really comment because I dont know what you Brits have over there. Uhh... Passion Flakies I think theyre called are godly, Big red is beyond awesome, and as far as drink goes, this isnt american but european.. Fanta.

Not new fanta.. REAL orange fanta.
Another thing that's exclusive, not only to America, but exclusive to my city is Jones potato chips. I swear to God, best chips in the world.

They're literally the one thing about this place that people miss when they move away.
You're*
Dude, Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops and Mountain Dew are amazing. You're missing out.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I was in the UK a little while ago, and I remember there being Fruit Loops there. . .

Vanilla Coke is amazing, do you get that?
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by Joycey

i am goin to sig this since noone else did........hahaha

yeah but definitely get big red or 5 gum that stuff is the shit too...