I'm ****in in love with this stuff. I am visibly happier if I have it. Anyone else love it as much as I do?
Or somethin else?
Addiction can be cured!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
u do no it did have a warnig it can giv u paranoyer so i have beaing toled u should try rockstar that stufs amazing
Quote by joeackroyd
u do no it did have a warnig it can giv u paranoyer so i have beaing toled u should try rockstar that stufs amazing

What?
Quote by merfsullivan
Monster tastes like crap.

Yea, people have said they either love it or they hate it.

Hater.
Quote by joeackroyd

OH....cuz one day I had like 5 in an hour, and that night was the worst of my life. Convinced myself that the fire alarm was a motion detector and the someone was watching me. That probably also h ad to do with the fact that I read the Heroin Diaries that day.
I don't drink energy drinks. Period.

Lipton/Arizona Diet Green Tea with Citrus is the best.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by Bryon Shea
I'm ****in in love with this stuff. I am visibly happier if I have it. Anyone else love it as much as I do?
Or somethin else?

You'll be visibly fatter if you keep drinking it in excess.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by joeackroyd

And then God said, "Let there be spelling!"
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by ckellingc
It's posts like this that make me wish I could post a picture of a vagina.

Why? Green tea tastes so much better than that garbage. Plus, it is healthier for you.

I do like to have a few monsters around though. I sold ONE to my friend for $7.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by Pinky19
Why? Green tea tastes so much better than that garbage. Plus, it is healthier for you.

I do like to have a few monsters around though. I sold ONE to my friend for $7.

I'd buy that, too.
Quote by Bryon Shea
I'd buy that, too.

That just shows how much of an immature idiot you are.

Monster tastes like shit.

I drink Rockstar.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
A friend of mine had 12 huge monsters, then her heart failed. An ambulance had to ge her from school.
Plus they taste awful.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by Pinky19

sarcasm, dude
I think $2 is ridiculous for a can
Quote by Pinky19

lol

i havent tried it i would love to sometime though you dont even GET IT where i live!
Quote by joeackroyd

...Yes?
energy drinks cost way to much, i spent $2.60something on a NOS, im addicted so i bought it anyways.
Quote by guitarpunk8
lol

i havent tried it i would love to sometime though you dont even GET IT where i live!

Melt a couple of Jolly Ranchers into a bottle of Robotussin and drink it. Thats what Monster tastes like.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I have a caffiene addiction.
KICK FTW
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by nebiru
Melt a couple of Jolly Ranchers into a bottle of Robotussin and drink it. Thats what Monster tastes like.

I was searching for a comparison, and I think I have finally found one. Thank you.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
i used to drink the blue ones, because they're like the only energy drink that isn't totally awful for you (except the caffiene)
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
I like monster, but I moved on to AMP which has some damn good flavors, and just yesterday I started drinking NOS, which is what I am drinking right now, which really woke me up but I have never crashed that hard from an energy drink before.
Quote by nebiru

if it is the robitussin cough you will trip nuggets. the main ingerient is dxm. i do like the monster java though (mean bean). i also drink alot of coffee.
yo... purple monster ftw
A ship in a harbor is safe, but that's not what ships were made for.