Page 1 of 4
When you went to your first concert without any adult supervision? I haven't went to one yet, my parents are too strict...
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
i think 14 or 15
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
15, but when I was 13 I went with my friend and his dad and he didn't do much. Now they really don't care too much, as long as I have a friend...which is a problem cuz I'm going to a metallica concert alone.....
I've happened to go to quite a few with my parents as I invited them to some (Satriani and Paul Gilbert), but I've seen Metallica live @ Wembley Stadium ast year (17) with my bro and Metallica @ Reading Festival this year completely on my own, which was fun as well.
Damn.. im a grade 2'er. Although I didnt go by myself I went with my cousin. Judas Priest..

First REAL no onesies I guess is Iron Maiden a while back
When I was 14 - a year ago - I went and saw Iron Maiden with a friend (whom I lost during the concert).
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by nevin021s
15, but when I was 13 I went with my friend and his dad and he didn't do much. Now they really don't care too much, as long as I have a friend...which is a problem cuz I'm going to a metallica concert alone.....

I went to see Metallica this summer alone and it was ****ing quality, I wasn't the only one on my own either.
Ive never gone to a concert with my parents except when i was like 5 years old lol
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Actually never. I went to Jagermusic and Ozzfest with a buddy of mine and his mom, but since she bought us cigarettes at the time and got high while driving home both times, I don't really consider that "adult supervision."
You're*
Haven't yet.. no money for tickets.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
15 velvet revolver at hammersmith apollo bacn in 05, was ****ing loud
Quote by Jackolas
I went to see Metallica this summer alone and it was ****ing quality, I wasn't the only one on my own either.

Dude.....tits, i'm so pumped now.
Quote by Psychedelico
When I was 14 - a year ago - I went and saw Iron Maiden with a friend (whom I lost during the concert).

i'm sorry for your loss.

[teehee]
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
15 or so, but I still go with my dad because he likes music too. I don't mind.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
It was this summer's Warped Tour.
I'm 15.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
I was fifteen and went to see Van Halen on their Diver Down tour, yup, I am old. I also saw Rush, Jethro Tull, ACDC, Iron Maiden at the same age. My Mom was cool with it cause I was always with group of like 10 friends so she did not worry about my safety.
Quote by Jackolas
Enjoy the show!

You never fail to make people feel nice Jackolas.
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
I'm 15 and I'm going to my first this December (3 Doors Down, Switchfoot, American Band). I wanted to go to a BFMV, A7X, Atreyu show but my parents wouldn't let me go . And I missed Warped tour because I was in Mexico , otherwise my parents might have let me go. I've missed an awful lot of good concerts...
Quote by lt22
I'm 15 and I'm going to my first this December (3 Doors Down, Switchfoot, American Band). I wanted to go to a BFMV, A7X, Atreyu show but my parents wouldn't let me go . And I missed Warped tour because I was in Mexico , otherwise my parents might have let me go. I've missed an awful lot of good concerts...

eh a7x isnt well live...synester is so sloppy, zacky vengeance is so much better then him, and BFMV is overrated, Atreyu....their iffy as well but they would be the beest out of the 3 to go to...but anyways u'll live....
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
When I was 11 or 12 I went to a Garbage concert with my older sister (19 at the time)

Does that count?
Wut...
Careless parents ftw.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Quote by dreams broken
You never fail to make people feel nice Jackolas.

Cheers man.
Nothing good comes to Hong Kong. The only good thing that did was Santana which none of my friends like but my mom does though so I went with her.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Quote by luv090909

I too was this age, it was at that concert that i first tried a cigarette too.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by TooFast
15 or so, but I still go with my dad because he likes music too. I don't mind.

Same as me dude, cause all my freinds are into s*** music.
My Setup:

Tokai LP Copy (Korean)
Peavey Classic 30
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
EHX USA Big Muff Pi
Aria 12-String Acoustic Guitar
13. I never went to a gig/festival whatsoever with my parents because Im a badass.
Saw Iron Maiden when I was 13 with my brother and his 18-year-old friends.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Usually when I go to concerts with my friends my friend's dad takes us. But he's cool and he loves the music, so it's good

Gigs would ****ing suck if my own parents took me though...
I don't have a sig.
Page 1 of 4