alrighty... I very much love the mesa/boogie roadster combo. However, most of you know the price on that baby is quite high...i think anywhere from $2,000 to $2,300 or more if i'm mistaken. My guess is that it cost that much because they are handmade.

HOWEVER, is there a combo equivalent that will satisfy mesa roadster hunger? You know...something nice and of course not as expensive but preferably of the tube variety. AND yes, i know tubes are expensive an why...and also that they must be replace, don't give me a lecture on that please -_- but please go ahead and state your favorite specs of your suggestion and why.
A B-52 AT212 is a 3 channel amp, which is very, very similar to a triple rectifier. Since the roadster and roadking are based off of the rectifier, that may be a good option. Honestly though, wait and save for the Roadster. There really is that much of a difference in tone.
Buy used?

Quote by Widow6
A B-52 AT212 is a 3 channel amp, which is very, very similar to a triple rectifier. Since the roadster and roadking are based off of the rectifier, that may be a good option. Honestly though, wait and save for the Roadster. There really is that much of a difference in tone.

The B-52s have a lot of gain, they don't sound like Rectos.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Buy used?

The B-52s have a lot of gain, they don't sound like Rectos.

I've owned both at the same time. They're very similar amps.
How dare you question the CLAW!!!

I'd look used if I were you, if you really like the way they sound, save.
Saving is always the way to go