What would you recommend for an amp that meets these standards?

Good clean tones (I play blues to hard rock, but use pedals for overdrive most of the time)
Gig worthy (Doesn't need to be a giant Marshall halfstack, something that I can play small clubs and the like with)
Budget is between about $300, preferably less.

I only really need one channel (though two is also fine), I don't need a lot of fancy effects, and I don't need it to necessarily be tube, just something nice and loud that still manages to deliver a good clean sound.
Crate V series, maybe.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by Exo M7
Crate V series, maybe.

I was looking at the V Series but I don't think I'll be able to get the money before they all sell out <_<
SuperChamp XD is $300 new and might be able to handle a small clup un-mic'd depending on how loud a drummer is. Crate V would work if you can still get them. Classic 30 is your best bet if you can find one used at that price point. I've seen Fender HRDs on craigslist for $400 and a Blues Jr might be worth a look too.
Used blues jr or used classic 30.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
For Blues and Classic rock - I would prolly steer clear. The Roland Cubes and Peavey Vypyrs get lots of praise but not so much for those styles. You're better off with the amps we've mentioned.

What is your closest major city?
Peavey Bandit 112. The original bandit not the transtube. 80w RMS, takes pedals very well. the clean channel is so clean its almost sterile, built like a tank and loud as hell.
+1 to the used classic 30

giggable and fits your styles well
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Quote by the boogieman
+1 to the used classic 30

giggable and fits your styles well

Yeah but does it fit his budget? I don't know, haven't priced one.
Quote by Highwaytohell
They do go used for 300

Cool, figured it was lot more then his buget.