has any one out there heard of breaking benjaman ,,,,, there unreal . they have done songs for halo 2 and there talks that there doing the theme music for the halo music

look them up: check out breaking benjaman- diary of jane
breaking benjaman- follow me
breaking benjaman- sooner or later
go on youtube check out as many of there songs as you can they class
Last edited by metal-master666 at Nov 5, 2008,
Benjamin...
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
lol breaking benjerman sounds like a dutch Antilles version of them xD

but yeah they're awesome, haven't made much music recently have they?
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

hahahaa

It's Breaking Benjamin
but i think Breath is the best song of them
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
No I think Ben was ill or something and I've not heard jack since apparently it wasN'T substance related so here's hoping they're back soon. "Blow Me Away" ftw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Quote by Joycey
No I think Ben was ill or something and I've not heard jack since apparently it wasN'T substance related so here's hoping they're back soon. "Blow Me Away" ftw!

heck no, dance with the devil FTW
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Used to really like them, but I got bored of them REALLY quickly. No better than Nickelback in terms of variation in structure. Some of their riffs are cool, but at the end of the day they're a pop-rip off of tool, who are a ever so slightly progressive hard rock rip off of Meshuggah (10,00 days at least.)
They are just like every other radio friendly pop rockers, like theory of a dead man, three days grace, staind, nickelback, hinder, buckcherry, etc etc. quite boring and really unoriginal.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by soundgarden19
They are just like every other radio friendly pop rockers, like theory of a dead man, three days grace, staind, nickelback, hinder, buckcherry, etc etc. quite boring and really unoriginal.

Aye, but I'd personally much rather listen to something resembling Tool and Meshuggah than any of those other bands
Not defending their blatant radio-rockness, but I'm just glad they're influenced by decent artists is all.
Quote by Dream Pin
Aye, but I'd personally much rather listen to something resembling Tool and Meshuggah than any of those other bands
Not defending their blatant radio-rockness, but I'm just glad they're influenced by decent artists is all.

Yes but just because your influenced by someone great doesn't mean you are, I mean there are bands that take the influences to far like Seether, who are obviously Nirvana clones and do a bad job at trying to hide the influences, and there are other bands that sound nothing like their influences and are still good/bad.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

hahahaha sorry dont no why i stuck an r in the name , on there web site it saying they are in the studio and blow me away has been comfirmd to be in the halo movie
Quote by soundgarden19
Yes but just because your influenced by someone great doesn't mean you are, I mean there are bands that take the influences to far like Seether, who are obviously Nirvana clones and do a bad job at trying to hide the influences, and there are other bands that sound nothing like their influences and are still good/bad.

Aye, very true.
But Breaking Benjamin are much better than Seether haha.
Still very average, but much better than Seether and their ilk, who are just an absolute abortion.
Quote by Dream Pin
Aye, very true.
But Breaking Benjamin are much better than Seether haha.
Still very average, but much better than Seether and their ilk, who are just an absolute abortion.

agreed.

Quote by denizenz

I like them, they're cool for being able to listen to them with a large group of people with minimal complaints since they're really a standard fusion of powerpop and classsic rock, and satisfy all those listeners to a degree. I recommend them for getting your sports team pumped up before a game if you don't know what their musical preferences are.
Um, who hasn't heard of Breaking Benjamin. They're f'in awesome. I always thought it was "Breathe" not "Breath". but that song seems to get overplayed ALOT. I like Until the End for my fave.
Quote by Ponyexpress
Grammar Nazis scare the living crap out of me mainly because I'm half Jewish

MY SONGS:
[thread="985311"]A Love/Hate Relationship[/thread]
[thread="985301"](All) I Can See[/thread]
[thread="983897"]My Heart is a Hand Grenade[/thread]
its hard to decide my favorite song.i would have to say either home,ladybug or breath
My favorite songs by them would have to be So Cold, Blow Me Away, Until the End, and Evil Angel
YEAH
Breaking Benjamin made the halo theme? cool
Diary of jane and Dance with the devil rule
Quote by Hahame95
Breaking Benjamin made the halo theme? cool
Diary of jane and Dance with the devil rule

Well, it's not the Halo theme, but it's one of the songs in Halo (Blow Me Away)
YEAH
AAAAHHHH I love Breaking Benjamin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished learning one of my fave songs called Forget It

When I first heard this song I cried cause it reminded me of sadder days...I LOVE SONGS THAT CAN DO THAT TO SOMEONE!!!!
I remember I saw BB live (they toured with a few other bands i liked)
And It almost ruined my whole concert expierence,
BLAH!
I suppose I see your point...he was sick for awhile, so he wasn't exactly great live

Dance With the Devil, Breath, Diary of Jane, and So Cold rule