So I saw this picture of a spider in another topic, so I decided too look up the deadliest spider.

It's The Brazilian wandering spider, and it is an aggressive spider. So I read the entire Wiki article and found it interesting. Untill i read the very last line of it.

I thought it was a joke or something I dunno. The line is as followed:

Aside from causing intense pain, the venom of the spider can also cause priapism - uncomfortable erections that can last for many hours and lead to impotence. The venom may eventually be used in erectile dysfunction treatments.

I mean it's a spider that can kill u and if it doesn't, it can potentially turn you on.

What a combination lol.

I was wondering anyone ever had A long time "Priapism"?

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Nov 4, 2008,
Good research, you get a gold star.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by xxdarrenxx
So I saw this picture of a spider in another topic, so I decided too look up the deadliest spider.

It's The Brazilian wandering spider, and it is an aggressive spider. So I read the entire Wiki article and found it interesting. Untill i read the very last line of it.

I thought it was a joke or something I dunno. The line is as followed:

Aside from causing intense pain, the venom of the spider can also cause priapism - uncomfortable erections that can last for many hours and lead to impotence. The venom may eventually be used in erectile dysfunction treatments.

I mean it's a spider that can kill u and if it doesn't, it can potentially turn you on.

What a combination lol.

I was wondering anyone ever had A long time "Priapism"?

yes I have. the common field mouse has the same effect. Only they don't bite you, just stare at you menacingly. Instant hard on
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by zimmzimmer
Maybe your Dads pissed because hes shooting blanks :P
That spider is in great demand. I hear Kensai has one. *no offense to Kensai, it was just right there, had to say it.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Uncomfortable erections eh?

*Buys a plane ticket to Brazil*

i'll join you but to find a spider to breed with the one in question that will make those erections comfortable.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Oh great. Now I'm terrified of those too, and if they wander, there's a chance one might make that journey across to the UK.

*checks page*

HOLY HELL THERE WAS ONE IN YORKSHIRE!

*flees*
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
In MGS3 doesn't The Fear coat his arrows in the poison of the Brazilian Wandering Spider? Perhaps he wanted to be known as 'Snake Eater' too.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
That does give me raging hard clue.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by metacarpi
Oh great. Now I'm terrified of those too, and if they wander, there's a chance one might make that journey across to the UK.

*checks page*

*flees*

I'M MOVING!!!!!!!
Quote by anal_parasite
I'M MOVING!!!!!!!

To Yorkshire? You sick pervert...
Quote by Chinfrim
Sadly we have not shotguns and go around saying "Get Out of Mah Propertay!!"
I don't think you guys understand what a priapism is. Priapism is a condition in which the penis stays erect for too long and the blood begins to stagnate. If it stagnates for too long it begins to clot, in which case the condition becomes dangerous because the clots can re-enter the bloodstream. If left alone for too long, priapism can result in the surgical removal of the penis. If I were you I'd run from the spider like my dick depended on it.
Quote by wannabe jesus
In MGS3 doesn't The Fear coat his arrows in the poison of the Brazilian Wandering Spider? Perhaps he wanted to be known as 'Snake Eater' too.

brilliant
Quote by metacarpi

*checks page*

*flees*

HOLY CRAP, I LIVE IN YORKSHIRE!

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by cam_sampbell
HOLY CRAP, I LIVE IN YORKSHIRE!

DON'T FOCKING DOUBLE POST!1!

EDIT: that's MUCH better.
Last edited by MoleMania at Nov 4, 2008,
Quote by MoleMania
DON'T FOCKING DOUBLE POST!1!

Oops, didnt realise

I get impatient when my computer's slow

*deletes*
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by madbasslover
I don't think you guys understand what a priapism is. Priapism is a condition in which the penis stays erect for too long and the blood begins to stagnate. If it stagnates for too long it begins to clot, in which case the condition becomes dangerous because the clots can re-enter the bloodstream. If left alone for too long, priapism can result in the surgical removal of the penis. If I were you I'd run from the spider like my dick depended on it.

OH SHI-
Quote by wannabe jesus

Well played.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
A guy at my former school was skipping class for a week - He came back with a letter of excuse saying he had an erection the whole week. Other than that I don't have any experience with that phenomenon.