1. Where does Optimus Prime's trailer go when he's in robot form

2. What would happen if no one were around to catch Megatron when he transformed into a luger
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by zimmzimmer
Maybe your Dads pissed because hes shooting blanks :P
I had the big Optimus Prime toy thing and the trailer transformed into a ultra cool missile launcher control centre thing iirc

edit:

The truck's trailer disconnects and transforms into the Combat Deck, a mobile battle-station/command headquarters with an "Auto-Launcher" robot armed with assorted artillery and beam weapons. It can also serve as a radio antenna for battlefield communications between the Autobots. The Combat Deck can launch Prime's third component, Roller, a mobile scout buggy that can easily slip behind enemy lines. Optimus' senses are tied into Roller's, and can perceive what Roller does. Injury to one component is felt by each of the others, and while Prime could survive the destruction of either, despite the slight degree of autonomy they possess, the Combat Deck and Roller would not be able to survive without him.
i think if megatron transformed and no one caught him he'd fall. but survive, im sure. guns are pretty durable, and he doesnt really need to shoot, so id assume he'd be pretty much indestructible in pistol form.
is this a re-post?
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Jeff Foxworthy asked the question of all questions...."Who closes the door when the bus driver gets off?"
And so this isn't spam:
1. I have no clue
2. He would fall of course
Quote by Mr.Pink101
I saw a bumper sticker in a guitar store that read
"Like all musicians, Your Following the Bassist"
I lol'd

Quote by muhat gandy
It was a weird feeling cumming to someone being ripped apart...