am goin to see bullet for my valentine this coming sunday in edinburgh and was just wondering has anybody seen them live? and what they thought of the overall concert?
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
Last edited by craig_mccann at Nov 4, 2008,
I saw them live back in August in New York City and they were absolutely amazing. An incredible amount of energy at that show and they performed fantastically.
^^^^^you were there too? Did you see the opening band? I was stuck in traffic and missed it.
yeah they are pretty great live. I always go nuts at their shows. Great energy, they get the crowd hyped up very nicely.
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
I seen them a while ago and to be honest i was very disapointed.

Musically they're pretty sloppy, atmosphere's OK at best
i was in the pit at leeds festival and they pretty much told the crowd to anihalate each other during the last song. i left the gig with a cracked jaw and a bruised rib. awsome gig though!
damn, not soundin good then, am actually not really lookin forward to it that much but iv got the ticket so might aswell go lol

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
Quote by Boybandssuck
i was in the pit at leeds festival and they pretty much told the crowd to anihalate each other during the last song. i left the gig with a cracked jaw and a bruised rib. awsome gig though!

aw now **** that likes, not into that shit likes.

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
I saw them in Dublin during the summer and I thought they were pretty good, though it's the only concert I've been to so it's hard to compare with other bands.
MUNSTER

Heineken Cup Champions 2005/2006 2007/2008

I saw them a few years ago. They weren't bad. My first proper pit.

Errr... enjoy.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by weemansyndrome
I'm going to that gig

kl, where bouts in scotland u from?

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
They suck live. I mean, really suck.

Hmm... don't listen to this man. I enjoy their live shows more than their recordings, and I like their recordings.
Quote by LesPaulLeader08
Hmm... don't listen to this man. I enjoy their live shows more than their recordings, and I like their recordings.

It would help if they could actually play the right notes live though. And if Matt could sing well, let alone scream well. Plus the sound quality was crappy.
Quote by craig_mccann
kl, where bouts in scotland u from?

Just outside Edinburgh.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
ah same here lol dunno if il be goin tho

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
It would help if they could actually play the right notes live though. And if Matt could sing well, let alone scream well. Plus the sound quality was crappy.

Maybe where you were.
Saw them earlier this year, didn't really know too much of their songs back then, but it was entertaining nonetheless...
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp

I'd agree with this but it could have been the venue.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.