Yeah so we've all had time off work/school when you just can't be bothered, what are some of the excuses you have used?

The dodgiest one I have ever used is the front window of my house (we live on a main road) had been smashed, and had to wait till my parents got home!

So share the pit, you must have some good ones that I can use
I had to fight a hoard of zombies to get to school. After about 3 blocks, I decided it wasn't worth the effort and went back home.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Ezuma
The worst one I've ever used is, "a family member died."

Yeah i've never used that one, cause I reckon i'll jynx it.
haha. my whole family would have "sick days" together. my mom would call in my sister and i as "sick" for school, and then either my sis or i would call my mom's secretary and say she isnt feeling well (the usual vomiting, fever, chills, what-have-you) and then we would just take the day to go places. (hiking, shopping, but usually outdoor-sy stuff)
I have used every excuse in the book. I have even used the "some punk ass kid smashed in my window" lie.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I can say I have cramps. and I do.

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
lol the girls in my class uses ''I was having my period and I had really bad stomach cramps.'' This one works really well for girls. It's most effective when used on a female teacher.
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood
I never made excuses. I just didn't go.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I usually just say "I was throwing up and had a headache, as well as feeling really drained in general." Works every time. Although I heard on the news once that a boy tried to use the excuse that he was going Bungee Jumping. Since he was 10 it didn't fly And it must be true if it made onto BBC radio news.
'My penis had to be amputated because of the harm it was causing to the household.'
A friend of mine told our male gym coach she was "bleeding from the vagina" and didn't feel "such a condition was conducive to running." I've never laughed so hard.
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
Every sick note i turn in says:

"I didn't come to school today, because I was sick."
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
Quote by nerk13
A friend of mine told our male gym coach she was "bleeding from the vagina" and didn't feel "such a condition was conducive to running." I've never laughed so hard.

Ahaha thats SICK
Last time I phoned in work sick I said I had a hangover and couldn't be bothered going in.
Quote by pawnshopguitars
I usually just say "I was throwing up and had a headache, as well as feeling really drained in general." Works every time. Although I heard on the news once that a boy tried to use the excuse that he was going Bungee Jumping. Since he was 10 it didn't fly And it must be true if it made onto BBC radio news.

this one pretty much works. just use it on a different teacher once a month or so.
I call these "Mondays"
ALSO:
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I just make up some bullshit illness. Always works.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
haha. my whole family would have "sick days" together. my mom would call in my sister and i as "sick" for school, and then either my sis or i would call my mom's secretary and say she isnt feeling well (the usual vomiting, fever, chills, what-have-you) and then we would just take the day to go places. (hiking, shopping, but usually outdoor-sy stuff)

Why isn't my family like yours
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Lolz, you public schoolers...

I've been homeschooled all my life until now, so I only got out of school if I was sick, or managed to not do any work, but make it look like I did.

In college I just don't go if I feel I don't need to. Like today, it's election day, the teacher said last week "I understand if you miss class to go vote". That means, ****ing nobody was gonna be there, even if they didn't go to vote.

That's the beauty of college I suppose. They treat you like an adult, even when you're 16 like me. You can leave class, skip class, be late for class, and you don't have to give an excuse. Obviously though, if you do this too much you fail the course, at least at my college.
One time I skipped school for the Phillies' World Champions Parade. It was already a half day for halloween. My Excuse? Vagueness.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
Toofast's post was the end of this thread.

That is, in the truest meaning of the word, EPIC.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
The worst one I heard wasn't me. A friend of mine told their work that their mother had died and needed some time off to calm down etc. They called to see if she was doing OK and guess who answered the phone...
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by daniel.mycoe
The worst one I heard wasn't me. A friend of mine told their work that their mother had died and needed some time off to calm down etc. They called to see if she was doing OK and guess who answered the phone...

Why would someone say their mother died... that's like the stupidest one you could pick, it's like saying "I died, so I can't come to school, I'll see you tomorrow"
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
In school I used to not show up then just forge a letter the next day, at work I have been there over a year and never threw a sickie.
A friend of mine actually told the school admin or whatever that he got cancer.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I'm sick, throwing up and can't focus
see ya tomorrow
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
calling in when you're not sick or just because you're hungover is the lamest, pussiest thing anyone can ever do at anytime.

suck it up kiddo!
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
for us parents.. children make a dandy excuse to get out of going to work
Quote by boomboosh
What the f**k is you problems?
Yes, I made an account to ask this question. Is it really that weird? No. I wanted some feedback from some proper guitar experts who knew what they were talking about. Sorry, I guess I was wrong.
Quote by TooFast
I call these "Mondays"
ALSO: (Invalid img)
- one of the few times i have actually laughed out loud on this site

thankyou