I was over to a friend's house, hanging out w/ my GF, and a few others. It was Halloween, and we were going to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show at a theatre near where we live. Me and my GF went upstairs to take a nap, (Too noisy downstairs) and everyone was making stupid ***hole comments about how we were "Doin' it."

We later stoped at McDonald's and got some food. One of the chicks left her door open and blamed it on me. As we headed for the theatre, she told me I was a, "****ing retard!" I got pissed and said, "You're a ****ing Retard!" She turned around and spit on me.

Now pit, I need to know, what do I do? Do I wait for her to apologize, or do I not give a **** and not care about her?

TL;DR : Chick spit on me, what do I do.
If you break a world speed record for a video game, are you a winner, or just someone who REALLY needs to go outside?

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
My favorite Pokemon is still Dave Mustaine.
Last edited by mcrocks at Nov 4, 2008,
haha

How old are you?

EDIT: Just let it go, I doubt she even cares at this point.
EDIT 2: But your comeback did kinda suck... You could have come up with something better than. "No, you are!"
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Last edited by ratmblink123 at Nov 4, 2008,
Quote by red_hot_chili18
didnt read any of that.

so - stuick in his pooper.

wait.

I lol'd... will edit.
If you break a world speed record for a video game, are you a winner, or just someone who REALLY needs to go outside?

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
My favorite Pokemon is still Dave Mustaine.
i wouldn't get too worked up. if someone can't communicate to the point where they spit on someone they're kind of weird if you ask me.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Quote by mcrocks
She turned around and spit on me.

You see that's where your dignity flew out the window
That is a bit of a pickle you've got yourself in, first your friends accuse you of making love to a woman and then another girl exchanges bodily fluids with you.

Tough life.
Sig space available, give me some praise