Let me guess "hey guise go maek fun of him ololol"

No.

*reported*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
im not telling people to make fun of him, this kid, Ian, is an inspiration to me and to all preformers out there, the fact that he can overcome his disabilitie(s) and do this for all the world to see is amazeing, to think that you thought i ment to make fun of .... why i am shocked, the thought had never occured to me.... maybe it was you prehaps who found him funny and strange?
My Setup

First Act ME205
some german jem rip-off
Ibanez Gio
Epiphone Les Paul Deluxe 2
crappy acoustic stolen from an emo kid
Digitech RP80
Peavey Patch Chords
Peavey 40 watt
Line 6 75-Watt Spider 3
he doesnt even get a "UG **** yes" comment from me
thats how incredibly gay it is

edit: oops i didnt realise he was disabled.
forget i said anything
I think it's pretty cool he can overcome his disability and sing. Also, do they say Iron Maiden in that song?
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by buzzman_47
im not telling people to make fun of him, this kid, Ian, is an inspiration to me and to all preformers out there, the fact that he can overcome his disabilitie(s) and do this for all the world to see is amazeing, to think that you thought i ment to make fun of .... why i am shocked, the thought had never occured to me.... maybe it was you prehaps who found him funny and strange?

wat
Quote by coryklok
wat

did i stutter?
My Setup

First Act ME205
some german jem rip-off
Ibanez Gio
Epiphone Les Paul Deluxe 2
crappy acoustic stolen from an emo kid
Digitech RP80
Peavey Patch Chords
Peavey 40 watt
Line 6 75-Watt Spider 3
Quote by metaldud536
No. Why do you want to break the epic combo of decent comments?

He deletes comments he thinks are negative... not that i would know.
No I didn't find him as funny and strange. The fact is I could assume and be 99% certain that a UGer would post that link and be nasty to him.

Sorry if I offended you though.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by buzzman_47

He's not disabled, at least that's what he says