i heard they arent goin to bo doing a 8th season, but i heard somthing about a 1hour thanks giving special?? anybody know when its due out and how far away we are from the next movie??
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
BEST SHOW EVER. Seriously, if anyone here hasnt watch that show do yourself a favor. And absolutely do not watch the movie first its horrible compared to the show.
Quote by pr4ctic4l
BEST SHOW EVER. Seriously, if anyone here hasnt watch that show do yourself a favor. And absolutely do not watch the movie first its horrible compared to the show.

Nah man, the film is good, it's just a bit more basic compared to the series, so people who haven't watched the series could get something out of it.

Trailer park boys is hard as fµck.

And didn't they announce a 8th season already?
one party claims to be taking a year off, one party says there calling it quits while its good. they still have a good relationship with showcase so hopefully theres more to come after this movie.
My Gear:

Fender Aerodyne Stratocaster
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr
Boss BD-2
Boss CE-5
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Slash Crybaby
Korg DT-10
Boss BR-600
MXR Script Phase 90
MXR DD-7 Analog Delay

GASing for:
Vox V847
Love this show, loved the movie also. Apparently they are currently filming the second movie last I heard.

I love the one with where Rush and Bubbles do the guitar.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!