What would be a really good college to go to? I've done some researching and haven't been able to find anything.
i don't undestand. a college to teach at or a college to get a teaching qualification thing?
University of Georgia

BULLDOGS!
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
English language and literature - naturally.

Maybe history with that aswel, or another writing subject, i mean even an art could help for diversity.
How can we tell you if we don't know where you live?
Come to UCD.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
ok i live in cleveland, oh. i want to be an english teacher because i want to be a teacher and i like english more that anything else.
Quote by Emkdy1
ok i live in cleveland, oh. i want to be an english teacher because i want to be a teacher and i like english more that anything else.

What grades would you prefer to teach? Elementary school? High School? College/Uni?

Ask your guidance couselor about what college offers the best English program in your area.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by andy_thomas
University of Georgia

BULLDOGS!

to learn english? you're kidding right?
I used to live in georgia. that is a terrible university.
i want to become a teacher guys... and i want to teach at a high school.
well I'm an English teacher at berlitz, if thats any help.

to work here you need a high school degree and an 8-day training course.

But, you have to have the talent.

EDIT: but its a good place to see if you would even like the job. If you dont like teaching 3 adults, you'll never like teaching 20+ kids
I'm also considering teaching English. I've started by helping out in my school (i'm in the college, it's a combined school/6th form centre) and teaching some of the younger years.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
If you're in the UK, University of Sussex. My ex girlfriends sister went there and said it was brilliant. She is now doing her final year of teacher training at Cambridge.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
I want to be an English teacher too. High five!

Anyway, you can go to basically any college with English majors. It might help to minor in education too.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?