Ok,

1st: I'm homeschooled, so I don't know that many people.
And 2nd: I'm not really sure how to go about getting a band together.

So, if anybody has any ideas on how I could get a band together that would be great. (And also if there's anyone from Rhinelander, Wisconsin on here that wants to start a pop punk band that would be awesome)
Last edited by MusicMan24 at Nov 4, 2008,
You're a hermit, like me.

Your only real choice outside of chillin at music shops and playin or going to see local bands and drafting players from them is to put ads in the paper.

Be prepared to go through the sh*t mill, though. The ratio of flakes to talent in the musician pool is 100:3.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
btw you don't need a vocalist at the very beginning...as long as you get the backing music made then you can add vocals later
No Emotion...Death Is All I Need
Quote by inflames130
btw you don't need a vocalist at the very beginning...as long as you get the backing music made then you can add vocals later

some vocalists find it hard to write lyrics to music, most poeple i know want to have the lyrics down then write music to it
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Ive been in a band for almost a year now and its almost impossible to find people, at least it has been for me and my band since its been basically me(bass/vocals) and my two guitarists and we just found a frontman... your probably going to have the hardes time finding a drummer, most people that I have spoken with do. Your best bet is to take friends that you do know and try to get them into playing, and basically train them the way you want. This trick also works on children when trying to build an army to take over the world.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
I've had the same troubles. I played guitar and knew another guitarist bassist and vocalist so now we need drums...
Wrong forum. You could try craigslist or something though.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up