this amp is gonna be given to me in the next couple of days and i want to know which multi effects pedal to get??
The valvetronix is made by Vox, not marshall. It also has a load of built in effects, so you shouldn't need to use a multi-fx with it.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by paulseagull08
marshall valvestate

get a valvetronix and a wah, thats all the FX you will need.
It doesnt really matter whether the marshall is free because its no where near as good of an amp as the vox. Trust me, i have played both.
Again, like mentioned about the Vox Valvetronix, the Valvestate also has built in effects, so really you shouldn't need any multi-effects pedals. Especially if it's just for practice use.
its not a question of what amp
i deliver the newspapers to a man who has a valvestate and he says he dont use it anymore so hes giving me it tomorrow its not a choice of which amp
btw would somebody please link me this amp
thanks
Quote by AdamDK
Again, like mentioned about the Vox Valvetronix, the Valvestate also has built in effects, so really you shouldn't need any multi-effects pedals. Especially if it's just for practice use.

no its for gigging
if its a 30 watt amp and your looking for FX m.. why not Roland Cube 30 i havnt played the Vox but i have a Cube30 and its awesome ive had it for about a year but now im in a band im updating. but Cube30/Vox with Wah Pedal +1000

also the best wah wah pedal around i guess is the Budda Budwah - around £120 - £140 i think but they dont come much better than that.
:::Gear:::

Ibanez JS100
Marshall MGDFX Halfstack
Roland Cube 30
Line6 X3 Live
Aria Acoustic (idk what make)
Quote by AdamDK

actually the older valvestates don't have built in effects do they?

quite a fair deal if you're being given the amp for free, anyway.

as for multi-fx, you need to give us more info, like how much you're willing to spend, what you're going to be using it for, etc.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by paulseagull08
its not a question of what amp
i deliver the newspapers to a man who has a valvestate and he says he dont use it anymore so hes giving me it tomorrow its not a choice of which amp
btw would somebody please link me this amp
thanks

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Marshall/VS30R/10/5

just had to search 30 watt valvestate.
if you want a pic just go on google images
and since the valvestates a modeling amp you wont need other effects, except a wah.
Quote by Blompcube
actually the older valvestates don't have built in effects do they?

quite a fair deal if you're being given the amp for free, anyway.

as for multi-fx, you need to give us more info, like how much you're willing to spend, what you're going to be using it for, etc.

i have a budget of up to £200
it will b in use for gigging
Quote by stratdud39
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar+Amp/product/Marshall/VS30R/10/5

just had to search 30 watt valvestate.
if you want a pic just go on google images
and since the valvestates a modeling amp you wont need other effects, except a wah.

It's not a modelling amp, it's just a hybrid. The older Valvestate's weren't too bad, there's certainly nothing wrong with getting one for free.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
It's not a modelling amp, it's just a hybrid. The older Valvestate's weren't too bad, there's certainly nothing wrong with getting one for free.

Chuck Schuldiner used one, and his tone was ****ing GODLY.
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups