So me, my brother, and some cousins are filming a horror movie and I'm in charge of special effects and the musical score. So far these are the songs I've come up with:

Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath (This will be the theme song during the opening credits)
Black Sabbath - Children of the Grave
Black Sabbath - Shadow of the Wind
Tony Iommi - Who's Fooling Who
Acid King - Electric Machine
The Misfits - Last Caress
Danzig - Black Mass
Danzig - How the God's Kill (the heavy part)
Iron Maiden - Killers
Iron Maiden - Run for the Hills
Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls

So anyone know any good songs for a horror movie, I want to avoid other horror movies themes like Halloween or Jaws of Friday the 13th.

The movie is called Nightmare on Elm Street My cousins actually live on Elm Street.
Try bands like Rob Zombie, Lordi, Murderdolls, Slayer (the intro to raining blood would be quite scary).
Quote by Doomality
Try bands like Rob Zombie, Lordi, Murderdolls, Slayer (the intro to raining blood would be quite scary).

or Hell Awaits
Ok thanks, totally forgot about slayer and rob zombie.

And just so ya know, this movie is just for fun so copyright shouldn't be a problem.
Don't forget to get the licensing for the music. Or else you will get sent to jail
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Mate, I can do bits of original scoring if you want. At least a theme anyway.

No money involved, just for fun, like.

I'm working on a couple of film projects at the moment, here's my demo.

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/1863013_0f4cc/nightandday_071215.mp3
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Midnight Syndicate and Nox Arcana. REAL horror music.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Run to the Hills? Really?? Not even close to scary or creepy. Hallowed Be Thy Name is much better. It's so eerie sounding.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
what dosnt die, by anthrax
super charger heaven, by rob zombie
bohemian raphsody, by queen [lol, just kidding]
creeping death, by metallica [fast forward to "die, by my hand, i creep across the land, killing first born men"]
she wolf, by megadeth
or that one megadeth song where hes ike, talking to himself

"hello me, its me again" or something
....Nobody's perfect- Hannah Montana
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
anything on buckethead's "cuckoo clocks of hell" album. search for the tracklist on wiki and then search some songs on youtube. also, the call of ktulu would be awesome for a movie theme.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Nexion 218 by Dissection would probably be good, it's a nice instrumental piece, only 1:32 in length.
Slayer. The intro to either South Of Heaven or Seasons In The Abyss.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Thanks for all the suggestions, I'm really not into the super hardcore stuff, Anaal Nathrakh almost made me want to rip my ears out. But a lot of the other stuff is great, I keep slapping my forehead and going "Why didn't I think of that!"

@rabidguitarist: if you could record a theme that would kick so much ass. I'll Pm you when I get a chance

@warheart: Midnight Syndicate and Nox Arcana are perfect, never heard of them before

@kid thorazine: I would but I don't have the recording equipment/software. I also just don't have enough time. As far as coming up with riffs go I'm pretty good but I really struggle to string them together, I just don't know enough about theory to really know how to make it all sound good.

As long as the score is my responsibility there will be ABSOLUTELY NO Hannah Montana, Jonas brothers or My Chemical Romance (which my cousin keeps pushing).

EDIT: I'll put up the updated music list when I get a chance.
In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida-Iron Butterfly

Me and my Dad were driving through the
fog during the organ part during the drum solo, it's really eerie.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

IRON BUTTERFLY (Slaps forehead in disgust) why didn't i remember them, stupidstuidstupid.

I also just remembered Pentagram, not great for building suspense but perfect for evil, brutal killing scenes.

If the movie turns out good, I can post a link or something, I'll mention you guys in the credits too under the sound section.
Quote by metallicock
or that one megadeth song where hes ike, talking to himself

"hello me, its me again" or something

Sweating Bullets. That song makes me laugh though.

*Pinches Nose* "Hello me, it's me again"
Saint Louis Blues
Look at some classical music like Carl Orff's 'O Fortuna' or Sergei Prokofiev's 'Dance of the Knight's'. Hell, even some parts of Mozart's 'Requiem' would work well.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Sonny_sam
Look at some classical music like Carl Orff's 'O Fortuna' or Sergei Prokofiev's 'Dance of the Knight's'. Hell, even some parts of Mozart's 'Requiem' would work well.

Or Brahms's "German Requiem", that's a good one. Or Mussorgsky's "Night On Bald Mountain"
"