Does anybody watch this show on Vh1?

I'll be honest, at first it seemed kind of stupid. But it's actually a good show. Some of it seems difficult to believe to be real, but I think it is. I'm not one of those guys that watches it for the advice, but some of the guys on there I felt really sorry for, and it's actually kind of cool seeing them improve with women. And it's pretty funny sometimes, too.

Some of the advice and tips seem pretty lame, though. And sometimes I find it difficult to believe this guy is as good with women as everyone says he is:

But I dunno, he seems like a cool guy.
Mystery is a bit wacky, but pretty cool.

I haven't watched show but I know a bit ifyouknowwhatimean
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Hey that's my show!

EDIT: Damn Kjell beat me to that joke..
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
The whole thing is legit as hell, I looked into it a bit. I'm way too chickenshit to actually try to get chicks using his methods, but go onto some of the websites that belong to the "seduction community" and it's insane. There's tons of pretenders, but a lot of guys who know their shit, and get ridiculous amounts of chicks.
The Mystery Method relies too much on canned material and routines and is not very fun to use.
Last edited by The Spoon at Nov 4, 2008,
There's a second season? I thought the first was ridiculous and didn't think that there would be another season.

Also, after I found out that guy likes Tool and the astronomer Carl Sagan, I wanted to cry, because I like both of them.
Quote by Sharck
The whole thing is legit as hell, I looked into it a bit. I'm way too chickenshit to actually try to get chicks using his methods, but go onto some of the websites that belong to the "seduction community" and it's insane. There's tons of pretenders, but a lot of guys who know their shit, and get ridiculous amounts of chicks.

"Seduction community"? Sounds like websites for rapists. Besides UG, of course.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Yeah it's legit as hell but I don't like it. I don't like how he's basically controlling women like puppets with lying and deception. Disturbing as **** to me.

I feel bad for the women who have no idea these people are actually "losers" (nothing against the guys themselves, but it's deception pure and simple). I saw the first season and I was wondering if they where going to actually call back any of the women.
Matador got wicked gorgeous between seasons.

Like seriously. I ain't gay but his jackedness and his flowing hair make him look like a greek god.

It's no wonder chicks just want to touch him.

He wasn't even very good looking during the first season.
I think teh ladiez would eventually catch on to the canned sayings.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by _A.D.I.D.A.S._
Yeah it's legit as hell but I don't like it. I don't like how he's basically controlling women like puppets with lying and deception. Disturbing as **** to me.

I feel bad for the women who have no idea these people are actually "losers" (nothing against the guys themselves, but it's deception pure and simple). I saw the first season and I was wondering if they where going to actually call back any of the women.

Everyone does, whether they realize it or not.

Quote by The Spoon
The Mystery Method relies too much on canned material and routines and is not very fun to use.

Yeah it's too much to think about. I just like to relax.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████