This is the bass amp I have. Its old and doesn't work too well but its all i can get for now. Know any parts I should look to replace to improve quality?

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
not really, as it is solid-state. What do you mean by 'doesn't work all that well'?

maybe it needs a new speaker or maybe you need a new amp. Do you run guitar or bass thru it?

the volume fades up and down, the quality can either be like new or like the sounds is being dragged through mud, very of balanced and un eq'ed but the eq doesnt change while the sound does

the speaker is fine i've tested that and i run a bass through it
If it was a tube you'd just have to change out power tubes as far as volume is concerned. But since it's solid-state you can either take it to a qualified technician and see what they say, or toss it and buy a new one.

Supposedly (I have no experience with this.) solid-state amps are expensive to repair and "usually not worth it." So I'd learn towards replacement...
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
Quote by `digitaL.braVo
If it was a tube you'd just have to change out power tubes as far as volume is concerned. But since it's solid-state you can either take it to a qualified technician and see what they say, or toss it and buy a new one.

Supposedly (I have no experience with this.) solid-state amps are expensive to repair and "usually not worth it." So I'd learn towards replacement...

thanks
thats what i figured
ill just wait and get a new one