So I dont know anything about recording or how to hook up cables etc to guitar equipment/interfaces.

I basically went to guitar center asking if there was any conceivable way to play out of my line 6 spider vavle using headphones, so that I could practice without pissing my roomates off.

He told me I needed an interface to do that. now I have this m audio fast track usb and i have no idea how to hook it up to my amp to use headphones... any help?

I hope this guy at guitar center wasnt full of crap and knew what he was talking about.
well, you dont use the interface with the spider valve, you use it seperately

Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.