First off, apologies for the "ye".

Ibanez FL301-DX

I found this in the back of one of my drawers. TBH I had forgotten all about it, I got given it as a payment for my work experience placement ages ago but it ate batteries and I already had a flange effect on the Cube 30 I had at the time. However, now I realise that I can probably find a use for it on my pedal board.

Couple of questions:

Anyone have experience/know anything about this pedal? I haven't had a chance to use it again yet because it's too late at night. Is it any good, or just trash?

If it is worth keeping, what power adaptor lead should I use? I have a power supply on my pedalboard but it's not the right connection, is there another lead I can use to connect my power supply with this pedal?

Cheers for any help guys!
looks old enough, older Ibanez stuff was good as far as im concerned
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
I've done some research and found that this model was released in the late 70s or early 80s, I'm not sure which.
^Easily Done. Couldn't last night, it was too late. I quite like the sound of it, It's definitley a keeper.

I have a problem with it power supply however; It doesn't use the same connector that all my other pedals do, so I don't have the right lead. Can anyone shed any light on what one it is? It looks like a 1/16" Jack input.