For school I have to make a toy intended for kids. I was thinking a guitar where the strings kindof light up to show where to put fingers sounds confusing but we had it worked out were it would be possible and cheap. But we decided its not really ment for kids. Can anyone think of a variation of this or a good idea for a toy for kids????
A toy Cowbell!

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
A motorized pen0r!!!111!!!!
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOROFL

...huh?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Mr. Amsterdam
For school I have to make a toy intended for kids. I was thinking a guitar where the strings kindof light up to show where to put fingers sounds confusing but we had it worked out were it would be possible and cheap. But we decided its not really ment for kids. Can anyone think of a variation of this or a good idea for a toy for kids????

been done
How about a guitar which has different coloured buttons instead of strings and frets, and instead of a pick you have a wierd thing which you move up and down. Oh and it has to make a horrible clicking sound. Also, with this toy you don't play along with the guitar you play along with the drums.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by DirtyMakik
A toy Cowbell!

...huh?

A motorized pen0r is a penis that can operate using modern technology.
Quote by ross1234
How about a guitar which has different coloured buttons instead of strings and frets, and instead of a pick you have a wierd thing which you move up and down. Oh and it has to make a horrible clicking sound. Also, with this toy you don't play along with the guitar you play along with the drums.

What you did there....I see it.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Nov 4, 2008,
a simple toy is the best.

seriously, little plastic action figures, legos... all awesomly successful toys. stay simple. kids have a lot of imagination, try to think of something that will allow them to run wild with their imagination.
Make, like, a Jimi Hendrix action figure
The Bat-Mobile lost it's wheel and the Joker got away!