Where do u find them?
im starting 2 get into the whole remixing songs and mashups thing and ive heard the best way 2 doit is to use acapella and instrumental tracks for songs..only one problem...I have no idea if such things exist and where to find them...SO if u could help me out here it would be much appreciated

Keep it real,

-ATW
who needs a slide...a wrench works just as well!!
You don't. Why do people think these just magically exist? You get them if the artist puts them out and that's it.
You're*
I sing an acapella version of Lee Aaron's Metal Queen when I think nobody is listening.

There's a band that has covered a few metal songs but they only have a bunch of vocalists and a drummer. Can't remember the name though. Spanish sounding I think...

Edit: Oh! Van Canto... I think that was the name.
Last edited by Trefellin at Nov 4, 2008,
Plant Vochestra

/thread
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
actually, theres an entire radio station; all acapella versions of classic rock songs (queen, zepp, ac/dc, beatles). but i dont the station number or name, sorry.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by Survivalism
You don't. Why do people think these just magically exist? You get them if the artist puts them out and that's it.

Wow, obnoxious and incorrect. I'm sure there are many places you could get backing tracks for songs, not put out by the original artist. There are plenty of groups that do a capella versions of popular songs. I'm in a choir and quartet that do, here's video on youtube I found with about 5 seconds of effort http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhXkB-c0yBs great video. I sing a capella things myself (recording all the parts seperately), although its not that good.
Quote by GmacD

lmao not denying man google is a wonderous and magical tool for these sort of things...but alas all it gives me is websites...to crappy ads...that advertize other crappy sites...with crappy ads
who needs a slide...a wrench works just as well!!