okay so the original bassist for my band wanted to quit and told everyone on his myspace, then the next day he tells me: "I was angry, please let me rejoin" I said no, because he sucked, and we already had found somone better. So after this we had to make a new Band myspace profile and stuff, no prob... but now hes spreadiing rumors saying we stole one of his songs. First things first he wrote some of the words to the song, I wrote the majority, so its not completly his, second he didnt copyright it or anything.

So my plan is to tell him to stop spreading rumors about us and if worst comes to worst just drop the song. Is that a good idea?
dont drop the song if you like it. he cant do anything about it besides talk.
Bass:
2008 Fender MIA Precision Bass
2006 Fender MIM Jazz bass
Amp:
Fender rumble 60
Effects:
Boss bass Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Refurb

MUSE
RADIOHEAD
RED HOT CHILI PEPPERSMy inspirations
dude this kid sounds like a major prik so just give him the song and get him outta your life
besides hes gonna have enough trouble finding a new band seeing as he sucks(apparently)
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
Quote by stratsrule1990
dude this kid sounds like a major prik so just give him the song and get him outta your life
besides hes gonna have enough trouble finding a new band seeing as he sucks(apparently)

ya he does, he cant learn fake it by Seether, and has played a long time.