Page 1 of 4
So last night, Pit, I was at a choral concert, and as I was watching one of the female choirs singing, I saw in the soprano section a woman. As I began to study her I could not find any flaws in her facials features, her bone structure was perfect and her skin was the clearest I've ever seen. Her teeth were perfectly aligned, and her curly brown hair fell ever so gracefully upon her face.

The next thing I knew, I felt my eyes well up with tears. I didn't know what was going on; I wasn't sad about anything, I was simply so struck by her beauty that I began to cry.

So, tell me, have any of you ever cried, when you thought you had no reason to? If so, tell the story.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Last edited by walkinbazooka at Nov 4, 2008,
You saw Perfection.

*"My Heart Will Go On" Plays In Background*
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!

Seriously though, yes. Yes I have...
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
i haven't cried in along time, i almost cried when my dad had a heart attack
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
I get that sometimes. Things are just emotionally overwhelming sometimes when something is so beautiful. It just happens.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I cry at beauty all the time. One time I sat on the bus and saw this "punk" sitting next to this baby. The baby started crying and the next thing I see is the "punk" pick the baby out of the pram (I was thinking "oh **** that babys ****ed") but instead of kicking it out of the door, he hugs it and kisses its forehead. And the baby stops crying and looks up at his "dad" and smiles. And the "father" looked down at his child, smiled and kissed is forehead again and started playing with the baby (jingling some toy or something.)

It was one of the most beautiful sights I'd ever seen and it took all my will power to fight back the tears.
Quote by walkinbazooka
So last night, Pit, I was at a choral concert, and as I was watching one of the female choirs singing, I saw in the soprano section a woman. As I began to study her I could not find any flaws in her facials features, her bone structure was perfect and her skin was the clearest I've ever seen. Her teeth were perfectly aligned, and her curly brown hair fell ever so gracefully upon her face.

The next thing I knew, I felt my eyes well up with tears. I didn't know what was going on; I wasn't sad about anything, I was simply so struck by her beauty that I began to cry.

So, tell me, have any of you ever cried, when you thought you had no reason to?

Are you sure it wasn't just the shape her mouth was forming? I do hope you got her number, or at least spoke to her.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by walkinbazooka

So, tell me, have any of you ever cried, when you thought you had no reason to? If so, tell the story.

God, that's gay.
wtfail TS?

I think if she knew of this she'd be very scared...
I've been here since '04.

When my cheeze fell of my subway sandwich today...instant depression hit and I was struck by a flood of tears pouring out of my eye's. So very sad.

In all seriousness, yes, everyone who is realistic and mature can and or will cry for something like that. Its, in my opinion, a good thing, because it shows that the person is brave enough to cry instead of trying to look like they are tough like the WORLD says we should be.
Quote by InvaderTSN
It's the Asian blood in his veins. It allows him to accomplish things normal people are unable to.

Puberty was very vague. I literally locked myself in a room and played guitar.
Quote by Gordita Supreme
God, that's gay.

Guy + Girl =/= Gay.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Metal_Rich
Are you sure it wasn't just the shape her mouth was forming? I do hope you got her number, or at least spoke to her.

No. I'm a junior in high school, she's (presumably) a senior in college.

I couldn't find her backstage.
Quote by Ziggy936
When my cheeze fell of my subway sandwich today...instant depression hit and I was struck by a flood of tears pouring out of my eye's. So very sad.

In all seriousness, yes, everyone who is realistic and mature can and or will cry for something like that. Its, in my opinion, a good thing, because it shows that the person is brave enough to cry instead of trying to look like they are tough like the WORLD says we should be.

Hmmm, this makes sense.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Last edited by walkinbazooka at Nov 4, 2008,
Quote by DirtyMakik
You saw Perfection.

*"My Heart Will Go On" Plays In Background*

"Soprano woman, I'm flying!"
guitar lead in Aenema from Tool, live

guitar lead from straws pulled at random, meshuggah. I felt both times like I was standing on top of a hill seeing the world end. it was beautiful and relieving.
Quote by st.stephen
"Soprano woman, I'm flying!"

funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Wow. Pussy.

No but seriously, has anyone gotten so pish-faced drunk that they just started bawling? Everyone in my family does this...
jaja
this is not pit talk!
c'mon people dont be pussy's!
and yes i cry when i read 3 pages of twilight xD
>.<
Quote by walkinbazooka
No. I'm a junior in high school, she's (presumably) a senior in college.

I couldn't find her backstage.

Angel's live forever, you'll catch up!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I was almost in tears when I saw AC/DC, I have no idea why, but I loved that band all my life and Its the first time I saw them. Maybe it was the utter mega awesomeness
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
this thread is just so beautiful....
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by Metal_Rich
Angel's live forever, you'll catch up!

Took me a minute to get that.
Quote by shattamakar

*waits for LordBishek and his 'beautiful' cyrillic*

I once sat in my room at night, and played some really tasty minor licks, and the mood was just as mellow as the tone. I squeezed a tear or two there
Quote by Våd Hamster
*waits for LordBishek and his 'beautiful' cyrillic*

I once sat in my room at night, and played some really tasty minor licks, and the mood was just as mellow as the tone. I squeezed a tear or two there

I hear ya, done that before too.
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by SeveralSpecies

No but seriously, has anyone gotten so pish-faced drunk that they just started bawling? Everyone in my family does this...

Yeah man, relationship problems and drinking don't mix, i tell someone a bunch of bullshit and end up being a ****ing bitch, i'm past it now though.

I was in the mood for some fantastic cereal one morning, went down in my pjs, poured the cereal into the bowl, opened the fridge and there was no fucking milk, that sucked.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Nov 4, 2008,
Live ending of "Dream On" anyone?
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Well, I was with my girlfriend, and I feel really lucky that she's with me 'cause I really love her and we've been together for a long time by now.
So, that time we were just staring at each other and like two minutes of nothing but silence and a thousand thoughts inside my head, one of my eyes dropped a tear.
It was very beautiful.
Quote by metaldud536
Yea. When Ash started running away from Pikachu to leave him behind with all the other Pikachus......

I cried when Butterfree left... that was so heartbreaking

I did actually shed a few tears when The Raconteurs started Yellow Sun last year. Although that could have just been the fact that I was standing right in front of the fence and there was a really big bloke behind me.
Quote by PureRockNRoll
I don't cry, ever.

Well that's lame.
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by B. Joe
Well, I was with my girlfriend, and I feel really lucky that she's with me 'cause I really love her and we've been together for a long time by now.
So, that time we were just staring at each other and like two minutes of nothing but silence and a thousand thoughts inside my head, one of my eyes dropped a tear.
It was very beautiful.

I've had that.

When you lose it the thought is heartbreaking. I hope you keep that love my man, it's the best feeling the world.
I'm not a very caring or sensitive person
but there was this one night i was home alone whatching fresh prince
It was the episode where his (real) dad comes to see him
and at the end he starts yelling that he because his dad leaves again, and they where jsut starting to get close.
was very heart touching
whatch the episode asap
Quote by walkinbazooka

perfect people bore the shit out of me. and people that hold other people to the standard of perfection just downright piss me off.

but id say the last time i remember having tears is when i first heard the song "soldier of fortune" by Deep Purple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGHbzP96WWA
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Whenever I hear "When I'm Gone," by Three Doors Down. I'm not a big fan, but that's one of my top ten favorite songs, just because of what it's dedicated to.
I throw myself into the sea,
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
To face the fears, I once believed
Tears of the Dragon, for you, and for me...
Page 1 of 4