search bar came up with nothing.

This video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU
Is quite a video. obviously they only took the interviewee's that responded the way they wanted. however the point still comes across.

for those who don't like Youtube. they interview black voters, from harlem, i assume. and say
"are you voting for obama, yes. well which do you like better, that he wants to stay and finish the war or that he's pro life."

so they talk like McCain's policies are Obama's and everyone went along with it. the moral of the story is that the voters they interviewed only voted for obama cause he was black.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
yep, its racism at it's finest.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Quote by Stoner0405

I don't think people like this should be allowed to vote. You should have to pass a political apititude test or something.

I concur. But then if that happened a part of the nation wouldn't be able to vote.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
how did nothing come up on the search bar?

UG was the first place i saw that video
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Stoner0405
I don't think people like this should be allowed to vote.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
yep, its racism at it's finest.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Stoner0405
Seen it. Ridiculous. But how many people are voting for McCain because he's white?

I don't think people like this should be allowed to vote. You should have to pass a political apititude test or something.

Yeah, like a general knowledge quiz. Like basic things they stand for, or else some people don't even know who they're voting for, and that's plain stupid.
It seems as though everyone in America is stupid. Couple this with the stupid white people that couldn't point out Australia on the map (yes, we've all seen that video) and you have a nation where the only ethnicities that should be allowed to vote are Mexican and Asian.

Seriously, edited surveys like this are useless indicators of well, anything. lrn2sciencemethod.

[/massive tongue-in-cheek generalisation]
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.