I've got an Ipod Touch here that's been used for a while 8gigs and it's in perfect condition. I love it, it's been great to me for as long as I've owned it (since july cause I dropped my previous once) It can hold songs, movies and videos. Now I'm not sure what I could get for it, but my goal is to get about 200 bucks for it. I'd even go for less. But TBH this post is to see who's interested.
Quote by ChrisL120
It's about 230 new. But I'm guessing I should go mucho lower.

The new ones are. Yours is $209 at Best Buy. I'd buy it from you, but I ain't got no damn money.
You're*
I'd like to see pictures to see the scratches and all. PM or something.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
My god this is sad. I haven't used it in a while so I sit it down on a table downstairs in a rubber cover over it. After so long i finally pick it up, the back is scoffed to hell.

The front is perfectly fine, and if you don't want anyone looking at the back I can throw in the Condom (rubber cover) for it.

If you've lost interest I can understand. @_@
No but still post some pictures man.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
How about the front? Sorry to be such a twit but I am interested in one but dont want to pay close the retail price for one thats well worn in. Also is paypal okay for payment?
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
Paypal is, btw I'll throw in the condom for free simply because the back can get MESSED UP if you don't have it on so just for your concern. I can take a picture for ya of the front just gimme a moment (I use my camera so it takes a while to send it from phone to yahoo)

Do you have an idea of how much you wanna pay? (Just so I can know a starting point, because I wanna get as high as I can for it I'm saving up for a REALLY nice les paul and I'm close this'll just put my closer)

There's the screen. It make look like it's scratched but i just getting as much lighting as I can because I wanted to prove it wasn't.
Well you said 200 when you started the thread. Honestly I can get one exactly the same condition on e-bay from 145-180 ish. Somewhere in that range is basically my limit.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
PM'd my friend.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon